SoCalTim

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Glad to see some action is being taken against that company. Many members on here have been given the run around and it just isn't right.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Glad to see some action is being taken against that company. Many members on here have been given the run around and it just isn't right.
Not just here, go to any automotive forum.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Thanks for posting this, it's good to see that lying piece of sh*t get his *ss handed to him. I got the run-around from that c*cksucker when I was buying headers about two years ago. Lie after lie after lie, but fortunately for me after threatening to drive down there in person, he magically produced the headers I ordered. A lot of other guys didn't make out so well.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Thanks for posting this, it's good to see that lying piece of sh*t get his *ss handed to him. I got the run-around from that c*cksucker when I was buying headers about two years ago. Lie after lie after lie, but fortunately for me after threatening to drive down there in person, he magically produced the headers I ordered. A lot of other guys didn't make out so well.
Yep I had the same issues with headers from him years ago as well. Any time I can post anything pertaining to the piece of shit he is I will gladly do so.
Sponsored