Sponsored

The argument for/against the 2018 Mustang.

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Hi All,
I currently have a MY17 5.0 GT automatic in magnetic. I'm contemplating trading it in at the end of the year on an MY19 5.0 GT automatic (not sure what colour yet). I like the looks of the mid life refresh, the 10 speed auto, digital dash, quad exhaust and new B&O stereo etc.. I'm sure I could purchase a MY19 off the lot when they become available if it wasn't for magneride. ( I only had a 2 week wait to get my MY17 Mustang).

It looks like very few dealers order any vehicles with magneride, so its difficult to find one to test drive. This then would require a custom order and approx 7 months wait (based on what I've read here). Anyone have any thoughts on magneride being worth the 7 months wait? Also, what is the approx percentage deposit you need to pay for a custom order in advance?

Regards,
Stephen
There are 2018's in dealer stock at the moment with Magneride and/or Recaro's, just look on Carsales. Dealers will be ordering 2019 cars similarly equipped as well.

For info, I left a $1000 deposit when I signed for my Bullitt.
Sponsored

whmacs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT auto
There are 2018's in dealer stock at the moment with Magneride and/or Recaro's, just look on Carsales. Dealers will be ordering 2019 cars similarly equipped as well.

For info, I left a $1000 deposit when I signed for my Bullitt.
Thanks Jimmy G for the information. I was missing them on Carsales. When I limited the search down to 2018 automatic mustangs and put Magnride in as the keyword I found 5 for sale in NSW. I'll reach out to the dealers to see if I can get a test drive. Also thanks for the information on the deposit, I thought that it might have been more expensive for a custom order. Good to know!

Regards,
Stephen

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
The 2019 has B&O Play which technically is by Harman. B&O Play was developed by Bang and Olufsen in 2012, but that business line was sold off to Harman in 2015.
Sponsored