Sponsored

Don't buy directly from Cervini! Rant

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
I purchased the upper and lower cervini c series grille kit for my 2018 mustang on the 13th of august. The website said it had 6 in stock and it'll ship in 2 hours, so I went along and made the order. So within a week, I noticed they still haven't sent them out and I gave them a call asking why. The response was they're out of stock even though the website said they were in stock so I asked to cancel the order and the lady on the phone wouldn't cancel it. She did say that they'll have it it in stock in 2 days and it'll ship out by then. I then wait and still its not shipped out so I call again. Spoke to a guy and he said they're sold out and they wont ship out until 9/14. I insist they cancel it at this point and he agrees to the cancelation and said it'll take 7-10 for the refund. That was around 4-5 days ago so I called them again just to see if its in the process and the lady I spoke to said it wasn't and probably wont be in process until Thursday or Friday then after that, it'll take another 7-10 days. Im getting tired of the run around! I might just open a claim through paypal. I've never had issues making a purchase like this in my life.
Sponsored

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
I purchased the upper and lower cervini c series grille kit for my 2018 mustang on the 13th of august. The website said it had 6 in stock and it'll ship in 2 hours, so I went along and made the order. So within a week, I noticed they still haven't sent them out and I gave them a call asking why. The response was they're out of stock even though the website said they were in stock so I asked to cancel the other and the lady on the phone wouldn't cancel it. She did say that they'll have it it in stock in 2 days and it'll ship out by then. I then wait and still its not shipped out so I call again. Spoke to a guy and he said they're sold out and they wont ship out until 9/14. I insist they cancel it at this point and he agrees to the cancelation and said it'll take 7-10 for the refund. That was around 4-5 days ago so I called them again just to see if its in the process and the lady I spoke to said it wasn't and probably wont be in process until Thursday or Friday then after that, it'll take another 7-10 days. Im getting tired of the run around! I might just open a claim through paypal! I've never had issues making a purchase like this in my life.

Call your Bank or Credit Card merchant and file a dispute.

Sounds like a bunch of misfits. :punch:

OP
OP

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
Call your Bank or Credit Card merchant and file a dispute.

Sounds like a bunch of misfits. :punch:
I actually started one with paypal. I don't have time to play their games.
Sponsored