Sponsored

Lund Tune with PMAS Intake - MA Inspection

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I also switched to a PBD 93 tune with Rob and my o2 and o2 heater monitors are "not ready" even after ~1k miles of mixed driving, my exhaust is stock too. I emailed him today but have not heard back. Since my car is mostly stock I can temporarily switch back to the factory tune for emissions but that won't work if I boost the car in the future. I'm going to need an aftermarket tune that has no issues with the readiness monitors.
let me know what he says if you dont mind. I am just at about 1,000 miles on this tune revision as well with no luck.
Sponsored

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
let me know what he says if you dont mind. I am just at about 1,000 miles on this tune revision as well with no luck.
@Davepurp Still no response from Rob, kind of disappointing honestly. However, because my car is still stock, I flashed the factory tune back on and all of my monitors set in less than 100 miles. I realize this is not an option for you.

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Rob finally got back to me, his response: "if this is a stock maf car put the stock file back in it for emissions reasons"

I responded with: "It is a stock maf car so I flashed the factory tune back on and the monitors all set within 100 miles. However, what happens if I upgrade the intake manifold or add boost in the future? Will you be able to provide a tune that allows for all emissions monitors to set successfully?"

His response: "yes" View attachment 302130 View attachment 302131

Steelhorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erek
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT Coupe
So it sounds like it's a set tune file they gave you. On the plus side for Dave, it means there shouldn't be a problem for his setup.
Sponsored