• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 GT350R - GR064

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Makes me sick to have to sell my car but a family calamity has caused me to have to part with it. Where we're moving doesn't have a garage either so I must let it go.

2016 GT350R, Chassis # GR064
Mileage: 4874 miles
Color: Magnetic w/ Black roof and OTS
Options: Electronics package, car cover, black roof, OTS

Color is Magnetic with black roof and over the top stripes, both of which were optional. Exterior is as new, with only minor rock/sand chippings and the front spoiler has a minor scar on the right front from rolling into a curb. She is gorgeous all around. She does come with the optional factory Shelby GT350R fitted car cover. All of the exterior factory stickers, including the original window sticker, have been preserved and come along with the car.

Interior is standard GT350R fare, with the optional electronics package. Seats are as new. All gauges are perfect and the factory part # sticker is still on the rearview mirror. Windows are covered with Air-80 ceramic tint all-around. The OEM shifter has been replaced with a MGW shifter (significant improvement) by MGW and is accompanied with a MGW shifter-ball. The OEM shifter and shifter-ball comes with the car.

The car has never been tracked/raced. Some performance upgrades come along with the car, such as Caliperfexion caliper studs and KNS titanium brake shields, of which both are still in the packaging. A Steeda G-Brace and Steeda jacking rails come installed. The factory carbon wheels are perfect and the factory Michelin Sport Cups have approximately 800-1000 miles on them and look as new. Basically, the factory carbon wheels have been only used for car shows and some driving events. A separate set of Forgestar GT350-spec 19x11 wheels with Hankook summer tires come with the car. A set of 350R spec lugs come with the aftermarket wheels, as well. This aftermarket wheel/tire setup has been used for the majority of the mileage.

Factory warranty is 3-years/36000-mile and an extended 9-year/100,000-mile Ford warranty has been purchased. I will have to check and see if it is transferrable.

One owner.

$61,000

C5ED35F2-1F61-4654-BBF6-3A1D42B2FBB0.jpeg
GT350R-Carbon.jpg
GT350R-Forgestar.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DrumReaper

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I forgot to add - Steeda jacking rails, owners supplement kit, as well as an extra oil filter.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DrumReaper

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
where are you located and did you determine if warranty is transferable?
South Carolina. At this moment I can’t find out as I on orders. Soon as I get the documentation I’ll call and find out about transferability.

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
South Carolina. At this moment I can’t find out as I on orders. Soon as I get the documentation I’ll call and find out about transferability.
No rush. For some reason i was thinking you were in Tampa area but i think i am confusing you with another on this forum with an R. I currently have a 16 R but my buddy is really considering buying one after driving mine so I am trying to help him with the process here. Being in SC i assume you know Harry well? Pass the info on but I will try and push my buddy to consider yours. Thanks!

OP
OP
DrumReaper

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reduced to $61,000, obo. She is stored safely, far away from Hurricane Florence this week.

Sponsored

BadKarma!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350R (HR815) + 23' Rivian R1S
Vehicle Showcase
Mr. Reaper,

What's the status of the R? Did you finally end up selling her?

Thanks,

Mike
Sponsored