• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Brand new TSS opg and MMR sprocket

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
Bought these new from beefcake for $675 about a year ago and never installed.

Asking for $370 shipped to 48 states. :cheers:
20180820_164627.jpg

20180820_164644.jpg

20180820_164655.jpg

imagehost
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wolverine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Oxford White Premium GTPP
@Super Werty the photo link is broken, so I'm not sure what items were pictured, but does this include the ARP bolt and/or MMR support washer or anything else? Or is it just the TSS OPG and MMR Sprocket? If it's just the gear/sprocket only, the price seems to have dropped from $675 when you purchased them to $556 from the same vendor (Beefcake). Nothing wrong with your asking price, just wondering if I'm missing some extra included bits that may have been pictured but not mentioned in the text.

What's are the differences between the base-level Boundary stuff, the mid-range MMR stuff, and the high-end TSS stuff? Cryo treated? Different alloy steel?

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
@Super Werty the photo link is broken, so I'm not sure what items were pictured, but does this include the ARP bolt and/or MMR support washer or anything else? Or is it just the TSS OPG and MMR Sprocket? If it's just the gear/sprocket only, the price seems to have dropped from $675 when you purchased them to $556 from the same vendor (Beefcake). Nothing wrong with your asking price, just wondering if I'm missing some extra included bits that may have been pictured but not mentioned in the text.

What's are the differences between the base-level Boundary stuff, the mid-range MMR stuff, and the high-end TSS stuff? Cryo treated? Different alloy steel?

The name tag, and coinciding price tag....

OP
OP
Super Werty

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
Includes just the opg and sprocket gear. Sorry if ive been slow to respond on the forum....this new format is difficult to navigate on My phone

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
I realize that this post is a little older and perhaps you did have a photo with the required information. However, please fix the photo and make sure that it has your username and date on a slip of paper in the photo. Thanks.

Sponsored

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible

ArcsandSparks

Probably wrenching
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
How have I not seen this yet? I need to be more diligent with checking the classifieds. If you still have these- I'll take them. Just sent you a PM.