• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: MyColor Premium Gauge Cluster

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Bought this gauge cluster from LQK to swap in my V6. Ended up buying a premium GT and no longer need this.

Cluster was listed at having 48** miles. Its from a premium GT Manual, which is fairly hard to find. It was listed in "A" condition, but the clear plastic has scratches, you'll probably want to reuse your current clear plastic. If you're looking to get MyColor gauges in your base model, then this is for you! Selling cheaper than I paid, $140 shipped (last price drop).
IMG_20171218_211446.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sorry if this has already been answered on the forum, but if i were to buy this, what all is needed to do to get it to work? Can you reprogram the mileage?

OP
OP
soldier989

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
This will pop right into place of your old cluster. You may need to change some as-built data, since this came from a premium that may be looking for things like BLIS, otherwise you might get some warning lights (not entirely sure, I was going to find out when I crossed that road, lol). As for mileage, if you have less than 48**, you could plug it in an get the true mileage off the cluster, then swap out your old one at the exact moment yours reaches this one. Or you can find a place to reprogram the mileage. There are places online that you can ship this to and they do it for you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
soldier989

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
$140 shipped. This will be my last price drop.

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue Mustang GT
Hmm, not sure if you know, but here goes.....Will this work with a 2018 auto trans car? Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
soldier989

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I am unsure. I imagine it would bolt up and clip into the harness, but you'd be missing the "R,D,N...." in the middle and will likely need ABD changes.

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue Mustang GT
I imagine you're probably right. Thank you for the reply. It seems like the premium gauge clusters are a bit hard to find.....

z3ro_011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mikee
Vehicle(s)
SS50 3.7l DOHC V6 2016
Also considering buying this cluster.. wondering if this available?
Sponsored