Sponsored

Steeda Fixed Pro Action Struts

ChrisK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT
Anyone have issues with the Steeda Pro Action Struts "popping" over bumps or any sort of bump in the road? Seems like after my track day at Sebring, my passenger side strut has been making all sorts of noises.
Sponsored

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have issues with the Steeda Pro Action Struts "popping" over bumps or any sort of bump in the road? Seems like after my track day at Sebring, my passenger side strut has been making all sorts of noises.
Many miles on mine with no issues or abnormal sounds. Have you checked your strut tower nuts? Maybe they loosened a bit after your track day.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
[

Steeda, has hundreds of hours testing at Sebring. If anything is going to come loose it will at
Sebring. Sebring is one of the roughest tracks in the country, That’s why Steeda does a lot of testing there.Very unlikley you have strut noise. Re-check your torque on your fasteners . If you need any assistance please reach out Jamie at Steeda.

Steeda Tech

Last edited:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
More likely your sway bar end links are loose at the strut after a track day. I have that happen from time to time (because I'm too hot and annoyed to properly torque the things after adjusting them, haha).

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Chris, what part of South Florida are you in? Give us a call & we'll get you taken care of.

TJ

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Nothing wrong with mine. I did have a loose end link on the rear. It was making some odd noises going over bumps. Ended up being the end link. Tighten it up all good now. That was right after install.

Last edited:

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Creek, 5 min away from you guys in Pompano
Hi Chris, let us know when you will stop by, we have a vehicle equipped with your combination of parts with the fixed valve Steeda Pro-Action dampers.

BigBoiJohnny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey Chris, were you able to resolve your issue? I am also having the same issue with my pro action non adjustable shocks. It is also in the front passenger side. Every time I leave my drive way or go over a bump is hear a popping sound also. On highway speeds its quiet. Non track car mainly daily.
Sponsored