Sponsored

Ford Motor Co. Stock Plummets... Dividend Cut?

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
That talking head? He has to say something... say enough "things" and you are right 50% of the time. Unless you are really dumb, but cramer is not dumb... just a talking head.

Ford will more than likely go up (the alternative is dreadful).... then cramer will be "right"...

I think Ford is going through a transition so the stock will take a hit. That is normal. Same as apple many moons ago and see how that turned out. I would not bet against Ford.... although, they seriously need to look at upping the game in the quality department...

If you had invested $100,000.00 nine months ago as Cramer suggested your stock would now be worth $73,000.00 :explode:
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
If you had invested $100,000.00 nine months ago as Cramer suggested your stock would now be worth $73,000.00 :explode:
If you invest $100,000 in any stock assuming you will sell for a profit in 9 months you are foolish.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Their products are going to shit and they are gutting nearly the entire car line. I would not invest in a company that can't even make A/C that does not last or cooled seats that don't work.
And leather seats that begin to wear through at only $38K...

The pickup trucks are insanely expensive. I can get to almost $70K building out an F-150 online. I can't get past $50K on a Toyota Tundra -- not the most beautiful truck inside or out, but the best option without question.

I am not impressed with the quality of any Ford I sit in, including my own. In fact, my Dodge Durango I find to be higher quality.. A DODGE.

But I think this is more of a correction with the vehicle market in general. Cars -- in general -- are too expensive now.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
And leather seats that begin to wear through at only $38K...

The pickup trucks are insanely expensive. I can get to almost $70K building out an F-150 online. I can't get past $50K on a Toyota Tundra -- not the most beautiful truck inside or out, but the best option without question.

I am not impressed with the quality of any Ford I sit in, including my own. In fact, my Dodge Durango I find to be higher quality.. A DODGE.

But I think this is more of a correction with the vehicle market in general. Cars -- in general -- are too expensive now.
The crazy thing is people are still buying the trucks at those prices. I don't know how......

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Even looking at 5-10 year old pickups, they are insanely expensive. I don't see the value for the money on them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
If you invest $100,000 in any stock assuming you will sell for a profit in 9 months you are foolish.

Anyone who watches a stock drop 27% and continues to watch it Fall is an Idiot. :punch:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
This doesn't make any sense.
It's a corollary to realizing that trying to time the stock market isn't a good idea.

Anyone who watches a stock drop 27% and continues to watch it Fall is an Idiot. :punch:
If you want to sell low and buy high - go ahead and sell it after a 27% loss. After a 27% decrease in stock value, buying would be a better choice than selling.

SlaughterOfTheSoul

Actual Engineer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt pp1
Look at GE. Things can always get worse. Also, Ford has crashed harder than GE in the RECENT past. Think about that....

It's considered a value trap right now because there's no reason to expect their growth to outpace their costs.
Sponsored