Thestangb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ayham Kutit
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
Hi,

Anyone got a Bullit who also got Forscan? Need to find the as-built of Bullit but Ford servers don't have them yet :(
Sponsored

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
19 DHG Bullitt, 15 F-150 3.5l EB
Hi,

Anyone got a Bullit who also got Forscan? Need to find the as-built of Bullit but Ford servers don't have them yet :(
i will be getting my bullitt on the 6th, i have forscan so i can upload any info when i get it if youd like, i use the heck outta forscan on my f150 i look foward to maybe adding some features to the bullitt if i can

OP
OP

Thestangb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ayham Kutit
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
i will be getting my bullitt on the 6th, i have forscan so i can upload any info when i get it if youd like, i use the heck outta forscan on my f150 i look foward to maybe adding some features to the bullitt if i can
That would be awesome! Thank you so much and congrats!

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
That would be awesome! Thank you so much and congrats!
Thank you! are you looking for some parts in specific or just as-built of everything?

Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
If any are missing let me know, i added seat controls, high beam and fog light, 4 turn signal flash, and colored menu options as well as gt350 boot logo...
Thanks for loading all that info. For those that follow me, please don't quote the pics!!

I'm sure all of this will be of some use down the track when my car arrives.....but for the uninitiated like me, can you expand on what you've done and the benefits thereof?

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for loading all that info. For those that follow me, please don't quote the pics!!

I'm sure all of this will be of some use down the track when my car arrives.....but for the uninitiated like me, can you expand on what you've done and the benefits thereof?
Yeah so basically forscan is a free software that coupled with a obd2 with ms/hs to usb or bluetooth will allow you to get into some of the codes and data of the modules and will allow you to personalize or customize certain options. I use it a lot for my f150, my fathers f150 and my brothers f150. I like to keep my fog lights on with high beams cuz it keeps the light down low as well. Some of the other things I've added is also preference based, the 4 flashes instead of the stock three with the turn signal is just to try out. I liked having the ability to turn the heated and cooled seats on and off through the sync 3 so i added that. There is also an option for the colored menus on sync 3 so instead of everything being that blue, you get red for audio, uh yellow for something and green and purple for other menus(i can't remember off the top of my head but can post pictures when i get around to the car again). Theres a lot of other options too, check out their forum. A lot of it is changing the hexidecimal code but they have quite a few simplified options that allow you to basically just change some features to enabled or disabled and what not. I also turned off the double honk when you get out of the car with it running and still have the key in your pocket. Itll also scan every module for DTC's and let you read and clear codes if any appear. Im sure there's other benefits but I'm just not all that familiar with it, i just use it more as a personalization thing for me.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
....I also turned off the double honk when you get out of the car with it running and still have the key in your pocket.....

GT350 boot logo??

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)

GT350 boot logo??
Oh yeah so when you start your car up the radio boots with the usual blue screen and pony emblem, i changed it to the gt350 one

Sponsored

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
@Soco, please check the VDM module settings....

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
@Soco... can you please check the VDM module to desactivate the magnaride?
thanks

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
@Soco... can you please check the VDM module to desactivate the magnaride?
thanks
I just dropped the car off for some paint protection stuff and tint so when i get it back i will check the settings then

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
I just dropped the car off for some paint protection stuff and tint so when i get it back i will check the settings then
Thanks!
Sponsored