OP
OP
Vil Coyote

Vil Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
European Mustang GT 2017 pack premium
Is there someone on this forum to help us to found and buy this beautiful valance?
Sponsored

JOS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Hi,
I am from Australia and have the tickford package. I was under the impression that it was the roush valance. I don't know if I was told this or read it. I may be wrong. If some one can tell me what to look for (stamp, design feature etc) to help out happy to do so.
John

OP
OP
Vil Coyote

Vil Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi,
I am from Australia and have the tickford package. I was under the impression that it was the roush valance. I don't know if I was told this or read it. I may be wrong. If some one can tell me what to look for (stamp, design feature etc) to help out happy to do so.
John
Hi Joss,
As you can see on the 2 pictures, Roush and Ticford 's valance seam to be differents: the Roush come over the bumper and cover the radar sensors, not the Tickford.

Show us a picture of your valance to confirm.
Roush.jpg
Tickford.jpg

JOS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
OK here you go, I have been reading tickford reviews and the valance is referred to as
" tickford's own or tickford's design". Looks like you are correct. Hopefully this helps.
Thank you John View attachment 298528 View attachment 298529
IMG_0806.JPG
IMG_0810.JPG
IMG_0802.JPG

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hmmm....

If parts can be exported from the US to overseas, then why can’t someone be an overseas broker and seal a deal on these Tickford rear valances and ship them across the pond?

Right now, the only quad tip rear valances that are available for a 2018/19 S550 are the 2018/19 GT and the 2019 Bullitt. There’s a difference between the GT and Bullitt rear valance for those that did not know.

The Tickford defintley has a better appearance than the Roush.

OP
OP
Vil Coyote

Vil Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, Tickford rear valance is so beautiful that I can't imagine we couldn't buy it!
Sponsored