BULLITT

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
My car has an expected delivery of early November.
Guys I had it confirmed this afternoon that the 1st batch of NZ Bullitts (including mine) are on the Titania which leaves Baltimore in about a week and in Auckland Sept 20, Brisbane 24th, Pt Kembla 26, Melbourne 28 and then Perth This means that the 1st Bullitts are nearly a month earlier than originally planned by Ford NZ and Ford OZ.
Happy Days !!
Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Any of you Aussies know if the RHD Bullitt gets the strut brace with the Bullitt logo?

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Yes, we get the "Spindrift" Bullitt dash finish.

Upon close examination through the windscreen it appears we will miss out on the Bullitt strut brace. This was TT009 on display in Michigan.

rhdbullitt3.jpg

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1978 RS Camaro, 1975 XB Coupe, 1972 Challenger R/T, 1969 GTO
That would be very disappointing if that's the case, it's bad enough that we miss out on the twin dash gauges.

I wonder if the Bullitt strut brace is available to be ordered from Ford as a spare part so we can fit them here?

Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
We'll miss the brace, we'll miss the gauges, we'll miss the 3.73:1 diff and I'm betting we'll miss the extra 8mph.

Oz Spec GT's are limited to 250kph. That's the same top speed as the US Spec GT (155mph). It's my bet our Bullitt's will also be limited to 250kph and that the RHD Bullitt dashes will not have the US Bullitt's 180mph speedo (290kph, likely 300kph displayed)....and we'll just get the regular 260kph GT dash.

If we get the GT dash, will we miss the Bullitt start up display?

I hope like hell I'm wrong about this....

dash.jpg

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
If we miss out on the brace I’ll buy one and use the spacers from Herrods.

I’m set for a May 2019 delivery so will be good to see what comes later this year.

My guess is our Bullitts will be watered down.

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I feel a group buy of Bullitt parts coming on....

If they bugger with the digital dash & we don't get the splash start screen & the higher speedo, am I over simplifying it or would that just be a software update to fix given its not a physical gauge cluster?

On the 3.73 diff, again that can be added back like the brace later... shame though as we should have to do this crap

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
...If they bugger with the digital dash & we don't get the splash start screen & the higher speedo, am I over simplifying it or would that just be a software update to fix given its not a physical gauge cluster?....
My guess is that it'll be a Forscan update. I've looked into it and at this point in time no-one has done any research so it's a bit of an unknown.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Why get agitated speculating over a car that is a pre-production model?

Sponsored

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
My Dealer rang me this morning & said that he expects to receive my car now on the 5th of January... so at least I have a date now (not 100% convinced of that date just yet), still no update email from Ford with my VIN or anything beyond my NSC order number.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
My Dealer rang me this morning & said that he expects to receive my car now on the 5th of January... so at least I have a date now (not 100% convinced of that date just yet), still no update email from Ford with my VIN or anything beyond my NSC order number.
If your dealer has an estimated delivery date, he will have your VIN.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
While we're waiting, I just thought I'd post a good pic of the DHG.....you don't normally see it pop like this in pics:

green1.jpg

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Does it say anywhere on your local ford site about the GT350 intake manifold and larger throttle body? The UK Bullitt is rated at 454 hp (460ps) not the 480hp of the US version. You'll have to convert that into kw. Doesn't say anything about the uprated intake on the UK site and the small increase over the GT can be gained just using the cold air intake...
Sponsored