Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
77D9A34D-83F3-4764-A8EB-8219EA02312A_zpslgwrnq88.jpg

#10 mustang since 1979
This should be great living at the beach. Cheers
Congrats! Was it delivered on the 15th as scheduled?
Sponsored

bmrdmn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Convertible
62542D59-D10F-4E27-A329-ADA2D2558F49.jpeg
“In Production” since 8/1 Blend date 8/8. Ford Performance chat says last known to be on trim line on 8/8. Absolutely nothing since, just seems to have disappeared......

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
I went back through my spreadsheet and culled out the the ones that haven't been delivered yet. Here's all the ones that have made it home (that I know of...). The Magneride question seemed to be tied to availability or delivery schedules early on, so I tracked that by Y, N, "Y-B" for Yes-Bullitt, or "Y-2" for Yes-PP2. In the end, I'm not sure if it ended up being a factor in which orders were delayed, but I don't think the process as a whole would have gone fast enough for me to have kept my order in the system. Something for me to think on for next time...

FYI, there are ~35ish other orders on the list that I couldn't find any other info about deliveries, and some of those are in the late March to early April range, so 138-142 days out as of today. For now, DavidinDurango is the "winner" of the longest wait award at 142 days, and BrettT is "winner" of the shortest at 45 days. Between the PP2 and the Bullitt, I'm not sure if there are any parallels to be drawn there.
19_Deliveries.PNG

M2C3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT PP 401a Manual
I went back through my spreadsheet and culled out the the ones that haven't been delivered yet. Here's all the ones that have made it home (that I know of...). The Magneride question seemed to be tied to availability or delivery schedules early on, so I tracked that by Y, N, "Y-B" for Yes-Bullitt, or "Y-2" for Yes-PP2. In the end, I'm not sure if it ended up being a factor in which orders were delayed, but I don't think the process as a whole would have gone fast enough for me to have kept my order in the system. Something for me to think on for next time...

FYI, there are ~35ish other orders on the list that I couldn't find any other info about deliveries, and some of those are in the late March to early April range, so 138-142 days out as of today. For now, DavidinDurango is the "winner" of the longest wait award at 142 days, and BrettT is "winner" of the shortest at 45 days. Between the PP2 and the Bullitt, I'm not sure if there are any parallels to be drawn there.
19_Deliveries.PNG
Thanks for putting this together! I picked up mine on the 14th! The Orange Fury:

IMG_0367.jpeg

Man I love this car.... From the color to the A10 to the exhaust, it's amazing. I'm having way more fun than my Black 15 Mustang. She is going in for the Ceramic Pro Silver Package on Tuesday which I'm excited about. I had Xylon on the 15 which seemed to work ok.

The dealer wanted $3850 for a 7 year - 75000 extended warranty. I laughed. I'll be going with FloodFord for the extended warranty.

Last edited:

Sponsored

nikolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury GT
Thanks for putting this together! I picked up mine on the 14th! The Orange Fury

Man I love this car.... From the color to the A10 to the exhaust, it's amazing. I'm having way more fun than my Black 15 Mustang. She is going in for the Ceramic Pro Silver Package on Tuesday which I'm excited about. I had Xylon on the 15 which seemed to work ok.

The dealer wanted $3850 for a 7 year - 75000 extended warranty. I laughed. I'll be going with FloodFord for the extended warranty.
This looks like the same config as mine. Today is my EDD but the dealer is closed on Sunday. I know the car was a few miles away from the final train destination on Wednesday night. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

M2C3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT PP 401a Manual
This looks like the same config as mine. Today is my EDD but the dealer is closed on Sunday. I know the car was a few miles away from the final train destination on Wednesday night. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow.
Enjoy man! Up here, Orange is such a rare color in the sea of Black, White, Gray, and Silver. It's striking and stands out. The A10 kicks major ass. Throw it in S, fire up Track/Drag Mode and watch it bang out shifts like I've never seen before while screaming down the road.

You're going to have a lot of fun!

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Thanks for putting this together! I picked up mine on the 14th! The Orange Fury:

IMG_0367.jpeg

Orange Fury is a fantastic color - way high on my list of desires for whatever year I ended up with. It's a really rare color in this part of Texas, and I love how it glows in the sun. Even though I'm really happy with my Oxford White, I covet OF from afar...

I'm sure you have checked already, but my ESP through Flood Ford was $1,180 for 8 yrs/100K miles and a $200 deductible. Slightly better deal...

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
62542D59-D10F-4E27-A329-ADA2D2558F49.jpeg
“In Production” since 8/1 Blend date 8/8. Ford Performance chat says last known to be on trim line on 8/8. Absolutely nothing since, just seems to have disappeared......
Mine too. Last Saturday my EDD was updated to yesterday, but then Friday night EDD was updated to n /a. My dealer said it's only showing released from what he can see, so I'm not sure what's going on here. I'll probably try that Chat thing for the first time tomorrow

Sponsored

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe
Great job putting that together.

Regarding the wait times: For those that placed an order way before 2109MY Production Start, isn't it inaccurate to count *all* the time before production on the 2019MY assembly line actually started (what was that: 6/18?, 6/22?; I forget)?
I mean, sure, some folks ordered earlier than others so they (maybe) got on the list to be scheduled for production earlier, but nothing was going to actually get built before 2019MY Production Start, so wouldn't you have to start counting on the Production Start date and add an "average" wait time from order entry to VIN creation/production scheduling (instead of when the order was actually placed)? Or does it all come out to about the same?

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
Well, how do you then account for this anomaly - guy a few pages back ordered 6/4 and received in 8/14 I think. Whereas I ordered 5/8 and haven't received it yet. That's BS. But, I get your point - until production starts the game probably shouldn't start. Still, we are impatient Americans so I think for purposes of this game the start time ought to start from the time you are able to, and do, place an order. Hehehe.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess I can stop complaining now. Car delivered at dealership. Picking up tomorrow.
5/8 - 8/20 Order Complete.

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
I guess I can stop complaining now. Car delivered at dealership. Picking up tomorrow.
5/8 - 8/20 Order Complete.
HA, thats funny! So I'm in limbo as well, waiting for the EDD to reappear. Ordered 5/18, original EDD 8/22, then 8/18, then disappeared Friday night, still awaitin shipment. What did yours do after the production date was finished? I did chat today & they sd the same thing my dealer did - its released and just awaiting to be shipped down to my dealer in Franklin KY (near Bowling Green, KY)

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HA, thats funny! So I'm in limbo as well, waiting for the EDD to reappear. Ordered 5/18, original EDD 8/22, then 8/18, then disappeared Friday night, still awaitin shipment. What did yours do after the production date was finished? I did chat today & they sd the same thing my dealer did - its released and just awaiting to be shipped down to my dealer in Franklin KY (near Bowling Green, KY)
Ford needs to clean up COTUS so it works better. It leaves a lot to be desired. So, my EDD was August 10th for a long time. That came and went and around August 16 I contacted Ford Chat to see what the heck was going on since my dealer had confirmed it was sitting just down the turnpike where the train had dropped it on August 10. Ford chat said the new EDD was August 28. So, that made me none too happy thinking the car would in short sit for "18" days 90 miles down the road. I voiced my displeasure with the dealer as well. So, come Sunday (8/19) I check COTUS and the EDD had at long last reappeared showing August 22 as the new EDD. So, I thought, cool, it'll be here this week. Then I get a text today to say the car was here (8/20). How on earth do you go from 8/28, to 8/22, to here on 8/20 in less than 24 hours. Strange.
Sponsored