Sponsored

2019 GT-H Bumper

GT2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NADA BRAH
When do you think we'll see a replica? Or can you get this from shelby somehow? Makes the car look so good, especially with that hood. IKON MOTORSPORTS MAKE ONE
sai21014.jpg
Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Yep, hope the hood becomes available soon as a separate item... love it!

V_Eight

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke with Shelby American again, still no offering, however they now sell the GT-H upper grille for a 18+ to use with a stock bumper, this tells us that it is reversible so if you got a hold of a GT-H bumper, you can re-use your existing upper grille. Only the 18+ Super Snake hood, spoiler, upper grille (same as gt-h) are for sale.

I am seeing some Shelby GT-H for sale with ACC, so it might be evidence that ACC works with this bumper while some aftermarket ones do not.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I just sent an email to shelby sales a few days ago just to see if they would let you send your car to Vegas and ask for just the front bumper conversion only. Still no response yet, Looks to be that stock hood and upper grille can fit without issues based on what the store is selling such as the upper grille and hood alone to use with your mustang as is.

My desire is to get this bumper and swap my GT/CS grille to it and just keep my stock hood. It will look subtle and nice and not a Fobra

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
That looks aggressive AF!!
Shelby super snake is same as well with a more aggressive splitter added to the Chin like a pp2 version of the gt-h
430862.jpg

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
The more real world examples of those at dealership that I am looking at show the center lower plastic splitter area below the painted area on some already look warped and bent. The exposed lower radiator area looks like an afterthought, should at least have wide honeycomb screen for a 60-100K car, the more I look at that area, it looks like the bumper you ordered forgot one piece and you just decided to install it anyway,

shelby bumper.jpg

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
So if a original 2018 /19 supper snake or GT-H is in a accident..are they able to get a replacement bumper cover from Shelby?

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
So if a original 2018 /19 supper snake or GT-H is in a accident..are they able to get a replacement bumper cover from Shelby?
Good question and it really is not original, the car has original vin for what the car was so if a collision shop pulls vin, they might get the Ford parts.

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Someone make a replica of the hood! It's the best looking one on the 18+, imo.
I just ordered the hood. $1800 for the hood, grill inserts, and paint job.

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
The dealers can order direct from Shelby, you just need a VIN number and you can get any part you want. They did/do the same with GT350R parts.

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
The dealers can order direct from Shelby, you just need a VIN number and you can get any part you want. They did/do the same with GT350R parts.
To elucidate, go to a dealer with an GT-H and take a pic of the VIN to order whatever you want. As mentioned, I just ordered my hood, will look great lol.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered the hood. $1800 for the hood, grill inserts, and paint job.
Why not the full front bumper cover? The grill insert looks off on a stock bumper
Sponsored