Sponsored

Northeast Georgia: Good Alignment Place

Recks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack 1
I am making may way from NC to GA to get my car on a lift and replace the springs with a set of BMR's. Any recommendations of a place to get a perfect alignment? I will be around the Commerce area.
Sponsored

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
I'm a little north of you. I was wondering if you ever found a place.
I'm seriously considering trailering my car down to Steeda in Valdosta.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
These are the companies JZilla Track Days affiliates with for race car fun time work:

Intown: Gran Turismo East 3306 Shallowford Rd NE, Chamblee, GA 30341 (770) 455-0347
West Side: Rspeed, Inc 1500 Cumberland Pkwy SE #2, Smyrna, GA 30080 (678) 290-7504
Northside: RaceWorks1 (AutoWorks1), 5290 Atlanta Hwy, Alpharetta GA 30004. 770-663-3939

You can also take your car to Hardy Family Ford in Dallas, GA and ask that Ryan Smith align your car. Or take it to Alan Vigil Ford in Morrow, GA and ask that Andrew Isakson align it. You can provide either of them the specs you want or let them suggest specs to you. Ryan typically does my alignments and sometimes tech inspections for track days, plus he's the one that's done all the warranty work my POS Ford has required.

Do not be afraid to call up BMW/German shops for a good alignment, too. Just ask them if they work on race cars or track cars first.

If you need parts installed, well... all of the above can help, too... plus I know peeps.

As for Steeda, their alignment machine is awesome and Jamie will get you fixed up real nice plus it's not a get it done and go scenario so you can test it out and fix something without feeling rushed. It's worth it. I suppose if you roll up with all BMR parts, you might be forced to go through a shop tour, haha. Plus they have a sort of skid pad there you can harm tires on.

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
These are the companies JZilla Track Days affiliates with for race car fun time work:

Intown: Gran Turismo East 3306 Shallowford Rd NE, Chamblee, GA 30341 (770) 455-0347
West Side: Rspeed, Inc 1500 Cumberland Pkwy SE #2, Smyrna, GA 30080 (678) 290-7504
Northside: RaceWorks1 (AutoWorks1), 5290 Atlanta Hwy, Alpharetta GA 30004. 770-663-3939

You can also take your car to Hardy Family Ford in Dallas, GA and ask that Ryan Smith align your car. Or take it to Alan Vigil Ford in Morrow, GA and ask that Andrew Isakson align it. You can provide either of them the specs you want or let them suggest specs to you. Ryan typically does my alignments and sometimes tech inspections for track days, plus he's the one that's done all the warranty work my POS Ford has required.

Do not be afraid to call up BMW/German shops for a good alignment, too. Just ask them if they work on race cars or track cars first.

If you need parts installed, well... all of the above can help, too... plus I know peeps.

As for Steeda, their alignment machine is awesome and Jamie will get you fixed up real nice plus it's not a get it done and go scenario so you can test it out and fix something without feeling rushed. It's worth it. I suppose if you roll up with all BMR parts, you might be forced to go through a shop tour, haha. Plus they have a sort of skid pad there you can harm tires on.
Thanks for the suggestions, Nick! I can always count on you to be so thorough.

1bad66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT PP1, '66 Mustang, '18 BMW X3, '97 Tacoma
Fastech Motorsports in Rossville GA is a good option as well. They have a lot of track experience and the owner has been a Mustang enthusiast since the 80’s.
Sponsored