Sponsored

Ohio Thread

OneFordGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
Tell me more about the event I for one would be interested.
The Airport gets shutdown to air traffic every other Saturday and they hold a well organized event called the 1/2 Mile Shootout, right now they are just getting started so the Drivers Pass for the day (unlimited runs) is $100, normal price is $200, I did some research and other companies events are all $250+ so right now $100 is a smoking deal. You drive in, get your wrist band and then proceed around until you see a large hanger with the doors open, pull in and self tech your car while one of the employees watch (easy to do). Then once they get a few cars there they start allowing people to blaze down the 6,000ft runway. There's a lot of room to slow down so no worries there. Once you loop back around you stop at a small station where they give you a slip with your MPH printed on it. I roll raced a few of my buddies which is kind of fun. They had a food truck there last weekend and you're allowed to bring a cooler with non alcoholic drinks. I'd take some lawn chairs too. https://infinite-speed.com
Sponsored

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
Uh oh... some say it’s an addiction...
F73D45A0-94E0-446B-BE35-C6547BD6EFB4.jpeg

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, selling:

PP wheels with center caps and tires (needs new rears- fronts good) $550 obo local pick up.

Eibach sway bars, both front and rear, $300 obo for local pick up.

Located in Mason (outside Cincy). Making a big change in direction.

Last edited:

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
I went to the cruise in at Bridgewater Falls tonight and there were a ton of Mustangs there. Nearly all were parked to the side of the cruise in parking.

What gives? I felt like the only nerd who parked at the cruise in lol! A ton of cool cars though. People already don’t want to talk because I’m on a knee scooter and people think I have Leprosy or something terrible, I’m sure. Lolz! Damn I only broke my foot! Now even Mustang guys won’t park by me!

Three pretty badass s550s, a 427R, a couple terminator cobras, a really sweet Mach 1, and I talked with a really great guy about his Calypso Green Notch Foxbody. Good times. I think there are a couple more if anyone is interested.

Tuesdays 17:00 to 20:00.

https://www.shopbridgewaterfalls.com/event/Classic-Car-Cruise-In/2145507362/

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
Also, selling:

New in box (never installed) GT350 intake manifold and blowfish stock TB adapter - $700 obo local pick up.

PP wheels with center caps and tires (needs new rears- fronts good) $550 obo local pick up.

Eibach sway bars, both front and rear, and cortex front sway bar links- $400 obo for both local pick up.

Located in Mason (outside Cincy). Making a big change in direction.
Do you still have the PP wheels?

Sponsored

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I went to the cruise in at Bridgewater Falls tonight and there were a ton of Mustangs there. Nearly all were parked to the side of the cruise in parking.

What gives? I felt like the only nerd who parked at the cruise in lol! A ton of cool cars though. People already don’t want to talk because I’m on a knee scooter and people think I have Leprosy or something terrible, I’m sure. Lolz! Damn I only broke my foot! Now even Mustang guys won’t park by me!

Three pretty badass s550s, a 427R, a couple terminator cobras, a really sweet Mach 1, and I talked with a really great guy about his Calypso Green Notch Foxbody. Good times. I think there are a couple more if anyone is interested.

I may swing out next week.

Sponsored

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm still negotiating with my wife about the funds for these.
Cool no worries. They are off the car, ready and taking up space in the garage. ;-)

To be clear- fronts are good, rear are a little cupped but one has a screw in it and thus both rears should be replaced (one being flat). I had them on my 16 and they looked great (see sig pic below or my build thread).

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
Cool no worries. They are off the car, ready and taking up space in the garage. ;-)

To be clear- fronts are good, rear are a little cupped but one has a screw in it and thus both rears should be replaced (one being flat). I had them on my 16 and they looked great (see sig pic below or my build thread).
Super! I really am only after the wheels and center caps. Had them on my 15 coupe, but think they may look good on my 17 vert. I live in Deerfield Township so we are not far apart. Hopefully I can convince her this weekend of the "importance" of having the wheels. ;)

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super! I really am only after the wheels and center caps. Had them on my 15 coupe, but think they may look good on my 17 vert. I live in Deerfield Township so we are not far apart. Hopefully I can convince her this weekend of the "importance" of having the wheels. ;)
Ha ha. I’m in Mason. So right down the street. ;-)

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase

I was right behind you when you left!!!!

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
I was right behind you when you left!!!!
Oh! Sweet car! It was one of my favorite Mustangs there. Probably the hottest s550. Going next Tuesday? I think the guy with the Calypso Notch said he was coming back. I’ve seen a couple other people here say they may come out.
Sponsored