Sponsored

Latest Local Bullitt ADM....

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I already ordered a GT/CS and of course not from the dealer I get service from.... anyway I have my appointment coming up for my other car and I was checking if I could see any GT/CS on the lot, but they do have two Bullitts either in transit or on lot...

http://southbayford.com/new/ford/mustang/2019-dk-highlnd-grn-bullitt-fastback-9538936.html

$25K Mark Ups...... :crazy: and kinda dumb they put MSRP on the ADM price... probably to fool some people, but you can easily look at the provided window sticker to get the true MSRP
Sponsored

Soton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
$25K Mark Ups...... :crazy: and kinda dumb they put MSRP on the ADM price... probably to fool some people, but you can easily look at the provided window sticker to get the true MSRP
I've probably called every dealer within 200 miles that has a Bullitt show up. Many advertise MSRP or $2500 below MSRP. Every email and phone call ends with "we're looking for $15k over MSRP and we've had a few offers. What are you willing to offer?" It's pretty aggravating and while that's capitalism and I'm fine with people charging what the market will bear but every dealers keeps saying Ford is only making 500 or 200, etc. I wish Ford was a bit more transparent. Interesting to see how these prices will be in 6 or so months.

Soton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
In my latest round of phone calls from dealerships I'm hearing that Ford is only producing the Bullitt for one year now and this will replace the Shelby. I know there are a lot of questions around the Shelby but did I miss an announcement regarding the Bullitts?

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
In my latest round of phone calls from dealerships I'm hearing that Ford is only producing the Bullitt for one year now and this will replace the Shelby. I know there are a lot of questions around the Shelby but did I miss an announcement regarding the Bullitts?
That’s not even close to true... the Bullitt will be produced for two model years (2019-2020) and the Shelby GT350/GT500 is not being replaced by it.
Sponsored