Sponsored

Power Increase Expectations

drkness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Hey everyone...I'm thinking about what route to go with my exhaust and was hoping to get some opinions/info. For those that have gone with a 'full' exhaust including headers and catback what power gains did you see? I'm trying to decide if it is worth doing that or just going for more sound. Is it worth the cost, product and install for the increases you see from a 'full' setup?
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Hey everyone...I'm thinking about what route to go with my exhaust and was hoping to get some opinions/info. For those that have gone with a 'full' exhaust including headers and catback what power gains did you see? I'm trying to decide if it is worth doing that or just going for more sound. Is it worth the cost, product and install for the increases you see from a 'full' setup?
Catback is more about sound preference. Though losing the suitcase does drop some lbs. Long tubes is where the actual performance gains are.

OP
OP

drkness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Good to know. What type of increases can i expect with some long tubes? I currently have the Roush AB setup and based on what i've read that will have to go if i get long tubes.
Sponsored