Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i
I must have just missed the MagneRide builds... My dealer emailed me today that they can't build my car until November, they could schedule it now if I cancelled the magneride.. Ordered 7/14. Looks like it's going to be a while longer for me, I want the magneride.
Sponsored

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
I must have just missed the MagneRide builds... My dealer emailed me today that they can't build my car until November, they could schedule it now if I cancelled the magneride.. Ordered 7/14. Looks like it's going to be a while longer for me, I want the magneride.
trust me my dude...iv been trying to wait to get my order scheduled since MARCH 28th. MARCH!!!!

When i checked cotus last night and saw my baby pop up, it was all worth the wait.

No compromise. Get what you want, how you want it. Be patient. It will come through. And it will be worth it in the end.

nikolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury GT
Crazy day today. Delivery day moved from the 25th to the 24th and is now REMOVED. Is this common?
Mine is due on 8/19ish and my ETA also disappeared. Ford chat said it's one state over in Nebraska. From what I've seen following this thread, it's common for the ETA to disappear close to delivery.

Islandstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium pp2 race red
This has been a long week! Edd is 8/9-8/17 car has been at rail yard 50 miles from dealer waiting to get Trucked for a week! Killing me!just want my PP2

Sponsored

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
Does a dealer have any way of knowing where a car is in transit? Ordered May 8, EDD of August 10 has come and gone. COTUS is utterly useless at this point. My guess is the car fell of a truck or train in transit.....

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This has been a long week! Edd is 8/9-8/17 car has been at rail yard 50 miles from dealer waiting to get Trucked for a week! Killing me!just want my PP2
How do you know it was at a rail yard 50 miles from your house? Can the dealer tell that from their computer (via some sort of tracking)??

Islandstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium pp2 race red
How do you know it was at a rail yard 50 miles from your house? Can the dealer tell that from their computer (via some sort of tracking)??
Yes they have the most accurate info even what train car it was on and my dealer said that he marked the car at a certain point on the train as sold and he said that was supposed rush the trucking when unloaded but we see that didn’t work

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
Crazy day today. Delivery day moved from the 25th to the 24th and is now REMOVED. Is this common?
I got a cotus checker at 2:02 this afternoon that said my EDD was removed as well. Thinking that was odd, I went on cotus and it all made sense. Thee EDD was removed and replaced with "delivered."
I'm just getting home from work and it's too late to make it to the bank so it doesn't matter that I haven't heard from the dealer yet. I'm sure I'll be getting a call tomorrow.

Sponsored

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Picked up mine an hour ago. Absolutely love it.
upload_2018-8-15_18-13-24.jpeg
Congrats! It looks like you may have the fastest delivery so far at 72 days. Nice to see them rolling in!

ON EDIT: Dave TBG may pull ahead if delivery is confirmed...

Clair

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
my pp2 order got scheduled this week!!!

finally have a vin after trying to order a 2018 one all the way back in march.

ordered 6/21.
looks like im scheduled for an OCT 1st build date currently.

any other pp2 guys get theirs scheduled this week also?
Just curious - is this a new order replacing the one you had back in April? I've been following delivery schedules and I thought you had one in the works back then...

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
Just curious - is this a new order replacing the one you had back in April? I've been following delivery schedules and I thought you had one in the works back then...

I had requested that my April order be put in as a `stock order`.
I was under the impression that it might be scheduled a bit earlier...
Buuut, after seeing people get their orders scheduled and waiting like a month and a half for no news, I went back into the dealer and had them place another order but as `retail` and with priority 1. (yes 1, not 10)

I know that both orders had been in the system waiting to be scheduled.
The stock order just never got pulled (and i dont think it ever will at this point, so long as there are other mustang retail orders from this particular dealer in their queue), although, im pretty sure my stock order is still in the system?

Dealer may have removed it or canceled it, I could ask.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine seems to be an all too common scenario. Ordered 5/8, EDD 8/10, dealer says car is just sitting in OKC (90 miles away) waiting on some lackadaisical (nice terminology) third party trucker to move it. No telling when they might actually get around to doing that. I guess it's completely at the whim of said third party. Wonderful.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I finally got my first hit on the auto cotus script and I went to the normal cotus and I already got a vin number.

But still in order processing with no dates

20180816_105418.png
Sponsored