Headliner Issue

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
I tried it. Waiting for it to dry to see if it goes back. How long was yours folded up before you noticed? Mine had to be like that for about a week.
I think my fabric was also stretched inside the mechanism for close to a week before I noticed...it was a cold stretch and the top had been closed for an extended period when I finally noticed and panicked as the fabric was stretched and pretty badly out of shape. However after my treatment it went back -and stayed tight and in original shape. I’m sure yours will be fine as well. You may want to speed the process by using a hairdryer? Good luck & keep us posted.
Sponsored

88lx50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible 6 speed
Still looks stretched and it feels dry. I used water. I wonder if the Febreze works better.

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
Try again on a hot dry sunny day. It may take a day or two for the fabric to return to its original shape...mine did

88lx50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible 6 speed
Try again on a hot dry sunny day. It may take a day or two for the fabric to return to its original shape...mine did
Thanks Bob - I will try to be a bit more patient lol. Will let you know what happens.

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
Any resolution? My side headliner on the drivers side got caught up in the frame and stretched. Trying the water trick.