List of Ford Dealerships That Don't Charge ADM

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
This thread will be vetted when the GT500 comes out. Till then im skeptical to say the least. Heres hoping lol.
You're correct. Time will tell in regards to the GT500 if these dealers will stay true to their policy of no ADM regardless of demand. When you search for your GT500, please let me know if you run into any issues with the dealerships listed on this page and please write down the name of the person who quoted you above MSRP so I can call to verify. If it's indeed true they're now charging ADM, I'll remove them from the list.
Sponsored

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Meridith Ford in Richmond, NH. Picked mine up for $1000 under sticker where all the other dealers wanted $2000 over.
Appreciate the tip. I called and spoke to the GM, Tina, and she stated it's not always true they won't charge ADM. I was informed it comes down to demand if they charge ADM or not. Regardless, I am glad you were able to get a deal on your GT350 :thumbsup:

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was wrong, they are willing to go $2k under on it. 18 GT350 at Helfman Ford. See Trent.
I called and was told they charged ADM in the past and they're not sure if they will charge again in the future. Usually when I hear this it means they will charge ADM. So far the dealerships on this list said no matter what they do not charge ADM as per their store policy. However, if you find any of these dealerships listed charging ADM, please let me know the name of the person at the dealership and I will call to confirm. If it's confirmed, I'll remove the dealership from the list. Appreciate the tip!

NFA Review Channel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 MB E300, 2017 Aprilia Tuono 1100 factory, 2016 HD Sportster 48, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2014 Tundra TRD
Have a lead for you to vet.

Ford and Mitsubishi of Port Richey, FL.
https://www.fordofportrichey.com

They just sold a 2018 R for 5K under sticker and before that it was listed at sticker. Are you vetting with word from GM or salesman?

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

They just sold a 2018 R for 5K under sticker and before that it was listed at sticker. Are you vetting with word from GM or salesman?
Good question. I speak to the GM of Sales, GM, or owner depending on the structure of the dealership. I avoid normal sales staff. I see they still have the R listed for sale on their website. Did you conform it's sold? If so, did you confirm it sold for $5K below MSRP or is that a typo on their website? Also, I noticed they have a Raptor for sale on their website with a $5K ADM. I called just now to speak to the GM of Sales, but he is out of the office until Friday. Appreciate the lead!

Sponsored

NFA Review Channel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 MB E300, 2017 Aprilia Tuono 1100 factory, 2016 HD Sportster 48, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2014 Tundra TRD
Good question. I speak to the GM of Sales, GM, or owner depending on the structure of the dealership. I avoid normal sales staff. I see they still have the R listed for sale on their website. Did you conform it's sold? If so, did you confirm it sold for $5K below MSRP or is that a typo on their website? Also, I noticed they have a Raptor for sale on their website with a $5K ADM. I called just now to speak to the GM of Sales, but he is out of the office until Friday. Appreciate the lead!
No problem. He said he would call me when the 2019 R order banks open. He said it sold on sale IIRC. The conversation quickly went to 2019's because the car had a sold sticker on it in the showroom.

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem. He said he would call me when the 2019 R order banks open. He said it sold on sale IIRC. The conversation quickly went to 2019's because the car had a sold sticker on it in the showroom.
Sounds like a promising dealership to be added to this list. I am just confused as to the $5K ADM on the Raptor they currently have. Regardless, nice to see they sold the R $5K below MSRP. I am shocked they couldn't sell it at MSRP.

NFA Review Channel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like a promising dealership to be added to this list. I am just confused as to the $5K ADM on the Raptor they currently have. Regardless, nice to see they sold the R $5K below MSRP. I am shocked they couldn't sell it at MSRP.
I'm curious to see what they tell you on Friday. We will see if the stories match up.

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ok, so I called again and since the GM of Sales is out of the office this week I spoke to a Sales Manager by the name of Angela. She said they do charge above MSRP for Raptors/Shelbys. She also confirmed the GT350R with $5K off MSRP was a mistake on their website and that the R actually sold above MSRP. Regardless, I appreciate the lead!

piskapo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Shadow Black
I called Avalon Ford about the Orange Fury GT350R 6k over. The agent was Keith. Should I be speaking with someone else?

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called Avalon Ford about the Orange Fury GT350R 6k over. The agent was Keith. Should I be speaking with someone else?
@RMOORE This is the dealership you recommended. Do you suggest @piskapo speak with someone else before I remove the dealership from the no ADM list? Thank you.

RMOORE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R JR428 , 2008 911S cab
@RMOORE This is the dealership you recommended. Do you suggest @piskapo speak with someone else before I remove the dealership from the no ADM list? Thank you.

Yes. You need to talk to Doug the sales manager

If you are serious in buying the car private message me and I can talk to Doug to help you secure the car with no additional markup

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes. You need to talk to Doug the sales manager

If you are serious in buying the car private message me and I can talk to Doug to help you secure the car with no additional markup
@RMOORE It's members like you that keep the good karma flowing. Thank you for the quick response. @piskapo Keep me posted if Doug is unable to help and I'll update the list.

piskapo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Shadow Black
@RMOORE thanks for going into the dealership yesterday and talking to Doug. We are in the processes of working out the last details.

Thanks again