• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD 2016 GT350 Tremec TR-3160

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I am selling a new TR-3160 from a 2016 GT350. As you can see it is new. It is perfect. It works perfectly. I am selling because I purchased a lot of parts from a GT350 for a resto-mod project and I am going a different route so I no longer have any need for the new shelby parts. It comes with everything you see. The mount, shelby crossmember, as well as a factory twin disc clutch assembly. Everything to stick it behind your GT or a great replacement for your GT350. Any questions feel free to ask. I will ship but the buyer will pay for materials to box it up and full shipping price.
$3000
20180811_004015.jpg
20180811_004029.jpg
20180811_004041.jpg
20180811_124034.jpg
20180811_123954.jpg
20180811_124007.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

B18flip

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang / M2 Comp
Where are you located ?

Akramsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
hey buddy.. hope your doing well.

am interested to buy this tranny ASAP.. I don't want the clutch with it or any other parts.. I just need the transmission itself.
now whats your last price ? and another thing is if we had a deal I will ask u for a big favor, u need to help me ship this to UAE, Dubai. and I will pay for the shipping but u just need to sort things out from your side. ill pay u through paypal. waiting for your reply. thanks.

also if possible PM me your cell number so I can call u and discuss over the phone.

Akram

ckendri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Not sure about this transmission..... I busted my MT-82’s fourth gear, so would this be better or worse for a VMP boosted ‘16 GT?

Sponsored

OP
OP

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Not sure about this transmission..... I busted my MT-82’s fourth gear, so would this be better or worse for a VMP boosted ‘16 GT?
The tremec is a way better transmission, especially this one which is modified for the gt350. Its stronger, they never had problems like the mt-82 had and its got better syncros in it for smoother high rpm shifts. It is night and day compared to the standard mustang manual trans. And you wont find anything even close to the quality trans for the price im selling this one for.

OP
OP

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I also have a driveshaft and a clutch I will sell for a little extra loot if your interested so it will be a direct bolt in swap.

OP
OP

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I also have a driveshaft and a clutch I will sell for a little extra loot if your interested so it will be a direct bolt in swap.
If you want you can PM me your number and ill give you a call today and we can work something out.

Sponsored

plresultsman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
16 White GT Vert GT PP Roush Stg1 M'flow ctbck
How is it working for you? Any issues with physical install or software integration, etc.?
Sponsored