4N6DOC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge Sport 2019 Ford Mustang GT 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Hello everyone.
I'm John. Waiting on a dealer ordered 2019 GT PP AT10 in Velocity Blue.
Chomping at the bit to get the car but the dealer says the build is on hold waiting for magnaride suspension.
Sponsored

Juuzou

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost PP
Hello everyone,
My name is Jacob and I'm now an S550 owner! Traded in my Mitsubishi Eclipse for a 2018 Mustang Ecoboost PP (Ingot Silver) and I couldn't be happier! Looking forward to being part of the club.

Here's a picture of my new money sink.
zFZh03L.jpg

vonzips

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Hey everyone! My name is Matt and Iā€™m new to the performance car world. I spent years riding bikes and after a new baby, I decided I could have more fun with family in a car than just me going off on my motorcycle. At least thatā€™s how I pitched it to my wife. I sold the Ducatis and ended up pulling the trigger on a 2016 GT 350. Iā€™m looking forward to gathering a ton of info on the forum and making the transition to four wheel track days.
AD123A62-0D07-467A-B08E-5F4B4951075F.jpeg

Sponsored

MCF84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Hey everyone Iā€™m Matt, from Sacramento, CA. I bought my 2016 Mustang GT brand new back in ā€˜15, ordered it through Ford since the dealer didnā€™t have the one I wanted. I love it. Anyways, thanks for the add!
A64EB658-47A1-4D39-BED5-F5BACE068F9A.jpeg

djtomy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
17 vert GB GT cali Ed. Roush SC
Hey 6g my name is Tommy, I'm 48 from FL. I'm trying to get back into a mustang probably buy a vert s550 in the near future.

I've had a few mustangs in the past, well probably 10-15 years ago (a 94 & 99 Roush). I'm getting out of a 350z and a Stillen Sc 370z. Those cars are just getting boring to me, they used to not be! Anyhow, I'm in search of a unicorn "17 5.0 6sp Manual GB with Ceramic interior & Gt perf pkg. lol I know thats a tough one!! I've been doing some tons of searching.. I have time and will wait patiently.. Plus it will give me time to learn more that's why Im here.. I just want a good base to start my build because I will go FI. I'm open to a Roush Stg3 car with those specs, but my understanding is the water cooler is a bit smaller than a whipple.

DSC00477.JPG

DSC07139.JPG

michjbthemh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring edition
I am a new member here so I would like to introduce myself. I have never owned a Mustang before but my whole life I have wanted one. Well, on April 12, 2018, I ordered my 2019 Mustang GT in Need For Green. Level 2 performance package group 401A. 6 speed manual. I am so jealous to see people already getting theirs but I have waited my whole life for one so a few more months won't kill me LOL I am over the moon excited and wanted to belong to a community where people share my passion for Mustangs.

michjbthemh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring edition
Hi I'm Phil just join the forum I just purchased a 2018 GT Performance Pack Level 2.
Congratulations!!! I test drove the 2018 GT Premium and I absolutely LOVED it! The only thing that kept me from purchasing it was the fact that I had my heart set on the 2019 in Need For Green :-)

Sponsored

RAUSP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rudolf
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
My name is Rudolf and the "f" at the end of my name indicates that I am from Europe actually living and working for a couple of years in Austin, Tx.
Last year I got myself a 2017 GT and I was really happy with that choice eventhough my daily driver in Europe (a Porsche 911S) is a little snappier.

However if there wouldn't have been by coincidence of a random visit at a Ford dealership and the offer to have a testride with a used GT350 that I'd taken the GT back home. But after that ride I baught a new 2018 GT350. That is what we understand in Germany as "the" American dream car.

Hopefully I find a way to get this thing street legal after my return because our laws are way more restrictive than over here except the speed limits. The place I live is not densly populated and so we have more or less no speed limits around. Situated not too far from the NĆ¼rburgring I'd like to go there on open track days either with one of my sport cars or a motorcycle. Can't wait to get the Shelby on that track.
IMG_0175.jpg

Last edited:

neelas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Package Level 2
On your PPlevel 2 make sure you buy splash guards those cup 2 tire like to through rocks.

LantanaMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grant
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd
Grant here from the DFW area in TX. 57 cars since 2004 and just now getting into my first Mustang. I've owned everying from Hyundai Sonatas, to BMW 7 Series, to Corvettes and Jaguar XJs. In all truth I'm a car flipper that gets bored every 3-4 months. If you buy it right, you can get rid of it without the pain!

Picked up a 2017 Ignot Silver GT that was an executive demo at Ford HQ, roughly 12k miles on it. Premium, 401a, ACC, and a few other option packages.

Delivered to my door this past Monday and they hauled away my 2018 Silverado LTZ with 4500 miles on it. Tint on Tuesday and a set of take-off 20" rims/tires from a 2018 mounted today to replace the 18" Foundry's that just looked too darn small in the wheelwells.

Next mod is the GT350 steering wheel, then I'm likely done....or not....we all know how that goes!

20180817_200258.jpg

dtodd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT performance pkg 6sp black on white
Hi I'm Dave and a 1st time Mustang owner. I rented a 2017 GT Premium last year and have been eying the GT since. Got a nice deal on a 2018 GT performance package 6-speed black on white. Funny I posted this pic on FB and had a HS friend say she remembered my white Camaro. Quite some time ago, then an now :)
2018 GT.jpg
77 camaro.jpg
Sponsored