Sponsored

RHD Bullitt tower strut brace

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
For those that aren't aware the export RHD GT does not get the tower strut brace that I think is standard in the US?

My question is does anyone one know if the RHD export Bullitt gets the strut brace with the Bullitt logo?

Anyone seen under a RHD Bullitt or any export version hood?
Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Good question and this is one of the things it would be good to know. For instance, it seems we will not be getting the centre gauges but some reports suggest the UK Bullitts will get them.

I've got a GT350R brace on my GT and had to use spacers for it to clear the K-brace on the RHS. I'll be taking it off when I sell the car ahead of my Bullitt coming.

If no brace on the Bullitt (it would be a bit disappointing if this is the case) I'll buy one and just re-use the spacers.

Cheers

mookstube

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, Awaiting 2019 Bullitt Mustang
For those that aren't aware the export RHD GT does not get the tower strut brace that I think is standard in the US?

My question is does anyone one know if the RHD export Bullitt gets the strut brace with the Bullitt logo?

Anyone seen under a RHD Bullitt or any export version hood?
Here's the first one landed in Australia - definitely no strut brace :frown:

IMG_1334.jpg

Soton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Here's the first one landed in Australia - definitely no strut brace :frown:

IMG_1334.jpg
Is it in the boot? I've seen US Bullitts without it in pictures on some (though rare) dealer's sites. I assumed it was dealer installed.

UKRedball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Shadow Edition
If there are pictures of RHD cars without the gauges and strut brace, then my bet is that they will not come with them. The tooling to make centre gauges on the RHD Bullitts will have been deemed too expensive, so no gauges for any RHD cars.

Also, in Europe Ill bet that the strut brace would have caused a fail on pedestrian impact safety scores and bonnet (hood) deformation, so no strut brace for EU cars, and they may as well just say no strut brace on any export cars to save splitting the market down to Australia and Europe RHD cars.

So - my bet is no strut brace and no gauges for any RHD car. Plus no strut brace for any LHD car in the EU.

mookstube

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, Awaiting 2019 Bullitt Mustang
Is it in the boot? I've seen US Bullitts without it in pictures on some (though rare) dealer's sites. I assumed it was dealer installed.
Nope not in the boot, we definitely don't get the strut brace.
Sponsored