Best Shop to Install SC in Central Florid

Ruby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT, 50th Anniversary, Ruby Red
I’m looking for a local shop/dealer that can install a Ford Performance Roush 670hp supercharger kit that will still provide me the warranty. I’m also considering changing rearend to the Torsen unit with 3:73 gears rather than the 3:15 it currently has. I realize I will have to also upgrade the halfshafts and a few other suspension components to provide adequate support for the additional HP/Tq. I went to my local Ford dealer and found out they can’t do it. The dealer has to be approved. I live in Titusville on the east coast across from Kennedy Space Center, so the closer the better, but they have to be good regardless. Especially setting up the rearend ring and pinion gears. Thanks guys :like:
Sponsored

Spencer00si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150
I’m looking for a local shop/dealer that can install a Ford Performance Roush 670hp supercharger kit that will still provide me the warranty. I’m also considering changing rearend to the Torsen unit with 3:73 gears rather than the 3:15 it currently has. I realize I will have to also upgrade the halfshafts and a few other suspension components to provide adequate support for the additional HP/Tq. I went to my local Ford dealer and found out they can’t do it. The dealer has to be approved. I live in Titusville on the east coast across from Kennedy Space Center, so the closer the better, but they have to be good regardless. Especially setting up the rearend ring and pinion gears. Thanks guys :like:

Lamotta performance in longwood. Does really good work

OP
OP
Ruby5.0

Ruby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT, 50th Anniversary, Ruby Red
Lamotta performance in longwood. Does really good work
Thanks for the reminder, Spencer00si ! I had been to Lamotta's some years ago with a 96 Mustang GT I had and they did do an excellent job for me. They seemed to be very busy then and time was an issue. I'm not sure if they are still behind in the workload or not, but definitely worth a check. I just don't know if Ford will still honor the warranty for the SC and the rest of the car if someone other than a dealer does the work. Anybody else know of a Ford dealership that does this work to ensure the warranty stays intact ?

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
They are still pretty busy haha, I do not know of any dealers though. I would try calling sun state ford and mullinax ford and see if they do them.

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
As far as upgrading the rear end you're better off sourcing a complete take-out differential from GT PP car, the cost to buy a new torsen and the labor to set it up with new gears will be more in the long run than just swapping out the loaded diff's.

Sponsored

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
I think Paradise Ford in Cocoa is a Roush installer. And Kelly Ford in Melbourne is a Roush dealer. I have never had anything done by them.

Bat5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP A10
Mulinax in Apopka will install the Roush. They installed my ARH LT's.
Sponsored