Sponsored

MY19 Order Placed

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
I would go with the black roof, it looks good.and breaks the colour up. The standard spoiler looks cheap and OTT, id fit the GT350 lip spoiler
Thinking is this - it's only £350 and if I don't like it I'll get a GT350 track pack and the holes are already there to fit it easily. I'll then sell on the standard one.
Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Odd but I cannot access my vin on Etis at the moment but I am in Rhodes

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Yep must have been a glitch, wonder what’s going on as it’s not showing anything outstanding

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
We are still not gate released :frown:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Just been informed that Flat Rock are on shutdown and will not be back till the 20th, so probably why are cars still waiting to be gate released

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bummer, hopefully the air con will be working when we get them, what do you think beginning of November?

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Bummer, hopefully the air con will be working when we get them, what do you think beginning of November?
Delivery date is now 1st week of October, will be pleased to see the cars gate released, then we are on the move, let’s hope they gate release next week, otherwise delivery is going to slip even further

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Seeing how things are quite on my car front, I have managed to find another video of a Need For Green :sunglasses: there seems to be a few out in the wild in states at the moment

Don’t know if that’s Velocity Blue next to it, if it is, I am so pleased I didn’t order that colour

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully our GTs will be on the move this week :frown:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Hopefully our GTs will be on the move this week :frown:
Fingers crossed they do, will chat to my man tomorrow and see if they have moved

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
I've finally got a build date! However, its' been bumped a month already to early October.
Still, after my 18MY order being cancelled by Ford, it's a relief to think it's now in the "system".

I have gone for Velocity Blue, although I've never stood next to a Mustang in that colour.
I'm slightly apprehensive...

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I've finally got a build date! However, its' been bumped a month already to early October.
Still, after my 18MY order being cancelled by Ford, it's a relief to think it's now in the "system".

I have gone for Velocity Blue, although I've never stood next to a Mustang in that colour.
I'm slightly apprehensive...
Congrats, don’t know but the one next to the Need For Green in the video could be Velocity Blue

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Eclipsar
#9051 minutes ago

Congrats, don’t know but the one next to the Need For Green in the video could be Velocity Blue

Cheers :thumbsup:

Video!! Doh :headbang: I didn't see that. Have now though. Hhmmmmm, I reckon you're right, I'd say that's VB. Colour has been the one attribute I've really struggled with. I originally selected Ruby Red, but re-considered & changed to LB, which then became VB.
My last 4 cars were black & while I really like newly waxed black paint. I thought it was time for a change. Oh well, lets see how things go.
For now I'm just pleased my order is on the system, in light of the 18MY debacle. Phew!

Good yours & Flamsey's cars are actually built now. Going to be so cool when you collect them.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Don’t know if that’s Velocity Blue next to it, if it is, I am so pleased I didn’t order that colour
Yes, it is VB, the one behind it is LB.
Sponsored