Lightning Blue Stanginator installed!

MWebb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning blue Mustang GT
Hey RadRubyRed, how did you perform the install? I can't figure out the removal and install, just received my lightning blue staginator the other day for my 2018 GT. When I took the off plastic cover plus detached the hood latch, I wasn't able to get to the emblem because of what seems to be another grill thing behind the main grill where the horse is attached. Just curious how you performed this on your 2018?

OP
OP
RadRubyRed

RadRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Hey RadRubyRed, how did you perform the install? I can't figure out the removal and install, just received my lightning blue staginator the other day for my 2018 GT. When I took the off plastic cover plus detached the hood latch, I wasn't able to get to the emblem because of what seems to be another grill thing behind the main grill where the horse is attached. Just curious how you performed this on your 2018?
I have a 2017, and I am not sure if there are any steps different for your 2018, but maybe this video can help you. I watched it and was able to follow the directions as laid out in the video.

MWebb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning blue Mustang GT
Thanks for the quick reply, I totally didn't notice you had a 2017. With the 2018s they have added an extra grill behind the main grill and this install video doesn't work. :frown: I appreciate your response though!

Xavier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Nice! Welcome to the club.
Sponsored