OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Can't wait to see how it comes out! I was fortunate enough to be part of the design process for this car (created the initial renderings for the '18 Super Snake and Shelby 1000 designs alongside the Shelby American team). This is hands-down their most complex and unique late model Mustang with a huge number of custom-designed body components. What's awesome about this car is that all of the exterior components were designed in CAD and were created to OEM-standards. It's beautiful stuff and I guarantee you'll be thrilled with how your car comes out!
Thank you for your input! It would be amazing to be involved in something like that. I must say it was love at first sight with me n the 18 wide body! Will finally get to see her up close next Saturday! I can't even imagine what it going to be like to get behind the whyin October!!!
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
HOLY SH*T!!!!! WHAT A GORGEOUS LOOKING CAR!!!

KrisHorton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
Thank you for your input! It would be amazing to be involved in something like that. I must say it was love at first sight with me n the 18 wide body! Will finally get to see her up close next Saturday! I can't even imagine what it going to be like to get behind the whyin October!!!

It was a lot of fun and I remember being really excited to hear that they were going BIG on the '18. They really followed through with it and built an amazing car. :headbang:

OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
The eagle has officially landed! Car made to to SA in Vegas today! Very exciting. Now more waiting. Lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Had to pleasure of meeting the Shelby American guys this weekend in Tulsa for the be Shelby car show. Got to see the 2018 SS WB in person and chat more specifics with them. They are truly a great bunch of car guys. The car even though it is the unfinished concept looks amazing. Makes me even more anxious/excited to see and drive the actual finished product. Some interesting tid=bits I found out. The car put out upwards of 900hp(crank) in tuning but will be dialed back some for warranty purposes. New SC is a low profile Whipple(3.0) specifically for the 2018 and up SS. Have a picture can not get it to upload. Also due to 2018 being a such a short run year there are only 7 wide bodies being built. So, I will have one of 7 and the only Race red car out of the seven. Pretty cool. I will be an intimidating monster to say the least. More to come....... :cheers:

OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
So, just a little update. TIme is still slowly going by. They have started the 2018 wide bodies so mine should be starting soon. I have made a few additions to the car. I have contacted MPR performance (Las Vegas) about installing a full audio system in the car as well as swapping the steering wheel with a Beith Performance custom wheel all while in Vegas. The sound system will use Focal and JL components and be fully integrated to look completely stock. Hopefully some build pictures soon.

OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Any updates? :)
Slow going. The car is almost done mechanical. Waiting in line for her turn in the body shop for the Wide body!! That's the slow part! I'm probably not helping as I have add a few more things through MPR performance mostly in the interior trim (more to come on that later Pics)! Hopefully she gets done soon the longer she stays the more expensive she gets! Going to be one special unique ride. Can't wait for you guys to see it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Thank you, I'm excited to see it.

I thought of you as this was posted by Chris at SA on Friday........not a widebody, but its the right colour :)

41257894_1738297646298313_2316900299438030848_n.jpg

41166761_1738299239631487_6271977249570816000_n.jpg
I love his weekly post. Gives me something to look forward to! Mine hasn't made that post yet but I hunt for it every week! Lol! With Matt Giles and Mustang Manny at MPR performance help she is going to be one tricked out ride! One off a kind I would say!
IMG_1633.JPG

Sneak peek!

Last edited:
OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
IMG_1739.JPG
IMG_1740.JPG
IMG_1741.JPG
A few new additions. Red/silver carbon cooking! And a little radar action.