Sponsored

Bullitt to Europe confirmed?!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3

Seems the best review, as he is pushing it and does not give a damn about the branding and just reviewing the car for what it is.

Things to take from that, mag ride is an absolute must, seems without it the cars still suffer the rear end bounce.
Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Bonnet vibration at speed then

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt

Seems the best review, as he is pushing it and does not give a damn about the branding and just reviewing the car for what it is.

Things to take from that, mag ride is an absolute must, seems without it the cars still suffer the rear end bounce.
I agree it’s a good honest review. Unlike him I understand the branding though maybe as I’m older watched the old movies and get the Steve McQueen thing but he has a point about the cheesiness of the badging.

There’s a lot of hatred on YouTube for this review maybe that was the point :like:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Bonnet vibration at speed then
Thought the hood vents might of stopped that, but nice to know they have brought something over from the 15-17 :cwl:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I agree it’s a good honest review. Unlike him I understand the branding though maybe as I’m older watched the old movies and get the Steve McQueen thing but he has a point about the cheesiness of the badging.

There’s a lot of hatred on YouTube for this review maybe that was the point :like:
Can see why he’s not to popular, but good review on the car and seems to pull well with manual box, even with the higher gearing :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Shittt... I thought it was just mine !!:shock::shock::shock:
It's everyones, i've got hood vents AND hood struts, still wobbles a little over 130.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Seen this elsewhere, first one arrived in Liverpool, and low and behold, no gauge pack! I don't want to say I told you so, but...
39799530_316393182483692_8271719816499298304_o.jpg
39807989_316388529150824_8883490525735288832_o.jpg

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
What we all want is a pic with the bonnet up.

Assuming we'll miss the strut brace, but it'd be nice to get a look at the differences underhood for RHD.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can get a ÂŁ2813 discount on one via Car Wow at the moment, so they can't be selling as well as Ford say they are. Maybe people are realising that in the UK it is nothing more than a GT in dark Highland Green, with some alloys, white gear knob and Bullitt badges?

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
You can get a ÂŁ2813 discount on one via Car Wow at the moment, so they can't be selling as well as Ford say they are. Maybe people are realising that in the UK it is nothing more than a GT in dark Highland Green, with some alloys, white gear knob and Bullitt badges?
With GT350 intake and larger throttle body sound tube delete and intake/exhaust sound tuned like the 390 but yeah you're mostly right...I agree

It's only ÂŁ1800 more than a similarly spec GT as far as I can make out with the build you own site and I image the resale will be higher but I'll be really fucked off if it doesn't have the Bullitt strut brace. Just a lower powered watered down version of the US one it might be a deal breaker...

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With GT350 intake and larger throttle body sound tube delete and intake/exhaust sound tuned like the 390 but yeah you're mostly right...I agree

It's only ÂŁ1800 more than a similar spec GT as far as I can make out with the build you own site and I image the resale will be higher but I'll be really fucked off if it doesn't have the Bullitt strut brace. Just a lower powered watered down version of the US one it might be a deal breaker...
UK car is only 459ps compared to 480hp of the US car. That tells me there is no CAI and probably no GT350 intake on the UK car. Ford will probably roll out the emissions excuse but they still charge a packet

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
New they would not fit the centre gauges, pleased I did not buy one, some dealer said that they definitely will be getting the gauges :cwl:

daven2505

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jag XKR, Edge Sport,On order RHD Bullitt Full spec

It's only ÂŁ1800 more than a similarly spec GT as far as I can make out with the build you own site and I image the resale will be higher but I'll be really fucked off if it doesn't have the Bullitt strut brace. Just a lower powered watered down version of the US one it might be a deal breaker...
This will be a little disappointing if as it looks there is no gauge pack. I am over in Massachusetts this week and going to view one in Foxborough tomorrow to see what I have ordered in the metal. As the RHD cars have no guage pack and most likely will not have the strut brace or larger intake I may have to reconsider or due to the online discount may renegotiate my order. Some times I can’t understand Ford and their product marketing in Europe. At the moment my hire in the US is a 2018 Explorer Sport which is RRSport size, another product that should be in Europe maybe instead of the Edge.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
This will be a little disappointing if as it looks there is no gauge pack. I am over in Massachusetts this week and going to view one in Foxborough tomorrow to see what I have ordered in the metal. As the RHD cars have no guage pack and most likely will not have the strut brace or larger intake I may have to reconsider or due to the online discount may renegotiate my order. Some times I can’t understand Ford and their product marketing in Europe. At the moment my hire in the US is a 2018 Explorer Sport which is RRSport size, another product that should be in Europe maybe instead of the Edge.
Yeah the gauges are even in the brochure and I bet the modest increase in power is just from the cold air intake and remap. Nowhere does it say GT350 inlet manifold and larger throttle body on the ford.co.uk site...
Sponsored