Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Letter did actually come on Friday lol

Ford credit have offered me 1 months finance back in lieu of the fact that I wasn't given a courtesy car for 3 weeks - on my first visit
Ford UK have already sent me £150 Ford parts/services vouchers - that's in response to my complaint
Dealership have promised me a free service or equivalent in vouchers.

All in all, I'm happy with this *sigh of relief* It was a real battle to get it sorted & Ford were slow in their response in general but it certainly makes up for all the hassle & pain.
Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Letter did actually come on Friday lol

Ford credit have offered me 1 months finance back in lieu of the fact that I wasn't given a courtesy car for 3 weeks - on my first visit
Ford UK have already sent me £150 Ford parts/services vouchers - that's in response to my complaint
Dealership have promised me a free service or equivalent in vouchers.

All in all, I'm happy with this *sigh of relief* It was a real battle to get it sorted & Ford were slow in their response in general but it certainly makes up for all the hassle & pain.
i got my letters through the door the next day they said they'll post them, funnily enough i've been given a survey to fill out :devil:

Splash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2017, Ford Fiesta ST200.
Hi Guys I'm new. Read my "hello" post and you can read my nightmare.

A few points....

Took Ford 7 weeks to get a 3/4 panel to repair my car
I screamed at them alot. I got £300 from them for that, keep any complaints off social media as that doesn't help your case IMO. Andy Barrett was useless.

Never use Bristol Street, con men, (they once tried to charge charge my wife £140 to "fit" an SD card Nav update. When I told them my 4 year old granddaughter could it they hung up.)

I use Hills Ford in Malvern for any work, really, really good people. Honest people who actively tried to stop me wasting money on my Focus ST. They have just fixed my sat nav, took a day to diagnose and half a day to fix excellent work.

American build quality is crap. A friend of a friend rebuilds old cars and sells them on. He looked at the repair to mine and his opinion was that the repaired panels were better than the factory fitted panels, he pointed welds and fittings that were of better quality on the repaired drivers side than on the factory passenger side.
Sponsored