• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Steeda rear anti roll bar, S550

jasonlycett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f typ V8S, Ford GT40 (Superformance)
As per the title, very good condition , only used for a few thousand miles. Can post or collect in redditch Worcestershire.

£100 plus £18 p+p

07508442273 - jason
steeda.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

wuzie123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Still got this?

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
can you notice a difference with this fitted ?

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
If you don’t mind an answer from someone else, the answer is yes...:like:

I fitted front and rear Steeda bars, and the car corners much flatter, I have mine on the middle setting, these bars allow adjustment, so you can stiffen them up if you feel the need...

Hope that helps:sunglasses:

wuzie123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If you don’t mind an answer from someone else, the answer is yes...:like:

I fitted front and rear Steeda bars, and the car corners much flatter, I have mine on the middle setting, these bars allow adjustment, so you can stiffen them up if you feel the need...

Hope that helps:sunglasses:
cheers dude, would help if the seller would contact us back lol TBH spent enough on the beast this month....
Sponsored