Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 15 V6 / Focus ST / 14 Fiesta S
  • Banned
Anyone know what size injectors we have in our v6.
Sponsored

BLK2015V6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6

NedMcMahon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible
GT injectors will fit.
Do you have GT injectors installed and functioning?

I mean, they both are EV14 (conical spray with 14mm diameters upper and lower) and they are both USCAR connectors. So they have the correct spray pattern, have the right diameter to physically fit in the intake/fuel rail, and will connect up to the electronics.... but the V6 uses the compact (like 40mm) style and the GT uses the standard (like 60mm). How can the upper intake manifold fit over the fuel rail and seal to the lower manifold with the rail sticking up another 20mm?

Sponsored

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Do you have GT injectors installed and functioning?

I mean, they both are EV14 (conical spray with 14mm diameters upper and lower) and they are both USCAR connectors. So they have the correct spray pattern, have the right diameter to physically fit in the intake/fuel rail, and will connect up to the electronics.... but the V6 uses the compact (like 40mm) style and the GT uses the standard (like 60mm). How can the upper intake manifold fit over the fuel rail and seal to the lower manifold with the rail sticking up another 20mm?
I don't have them installed no sir, but I've been told by Jack from JMP (builds turbo kits for our cars) that GT injectors will work fine.

Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Sorry to revive old thread, but have we determined for sure if the taller injectors will fit the v6?
Sponsored