TSB for the 2018 MT82

Switch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I started reading about all the transmission issues the day after I bought my 18 GT. Was pretty bummed out and then remembered i've got 60K miles worth of warranty left. If it brakes, they will fix it. The only ones that really have a reason to be upset are the guys that this affected first and have been waiting 2 months with their cars broke down while Ford corrects the design issue. Every manufacturer has its issues, and I wouldn't get worked up over a failure that hasn't even happened to car you don't even own. Its got a warranty for a reason don't sweat it.
Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I work for a supplier in a completely different industry and it's the same thing. Our customers are always looking to shave pennies off of cost, and I've seen it blow up in their face in the form of warranty work / durability issues. There is a point where "saving money" actually costs money. It's the "make a buck now and worry about the consequences later" mentality. I've never seen anyone regret buying the better component in any application.