Sponsored

What are people paying for 2018 GT Premium PP2?

hornedfrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mercury Montego
Akins in Winder GA. They have 90+ Mustangs on the lot. Did the deal via text. Rented a car 1 way and made the 6 hrs drive down. No surprises. Was at the dealership less than 1 hr and then on the way home.
It looks like they have a great selection and good prices. Did you like the buying experience?
Sponsored

65 Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 X5M
It looks like they have a great selection and good prices. Did you like the buying experience?
No issues, no surprise.

Did the deal over text for the most part.

You can find Tino's direct line on the website. He is a high volume, no gimmicks, internet sales guy.

I will say, if you need a sales person to hold your hand through the process, he might not be your guy. We never even walked around the car together, which was fine with me.

hornedfrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mercury Montego
No issues, no surprise.

Did the deal over text for the most part.

You can find Tino's direct line on the website. He is a high volume, no gimmicks, internet sales guy.

I will say, if you need a sales person to hold your hand through the process, he might not be your guy. We never even walked around the car together, which was fine with me.
Great thank you

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
It's called Ford private cash. You have to call Ford customer support and see if you qualify. If you've bought a new Ford vehicle in say the last 5 years, you most likely will qualify.
Sponsored