Sponsored

Guess what? Motortrend favors the Camaro again

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
It just seems to me that you guys are a bit obsessed with what someone else drives. And it seems that your reply is to try to find some fault with something to make yourself feel a bit better. You see someone with something you want but can't get and your immediate reaction is to tear something about that person down. That is a jealous and hateful reaction if you ask me. If you're that concerned with aspects of someone's personal life then go and ask them. Why sit here gossiping and slinging mud like a jealous 13 year old girl would do? Look at this thread. It's becoming just a bunch of grown men copying and pasting what other people are saying and hating on someone else for what they have and just talking trash about the same people.
Says the man that defends camaros on a mustang forum. Pot meet kettle! :lol:
Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
It's becoming just a bunch of grown men copying and pasting what other people are saying and hating on someone else for what they have and just talking trash about the same people.
Welcome to the internet, you must be new.

This is absolutely nothing new. What is happening is you have a pretty healthy sized group of people who have been shit on and been on the receiving end of the Camaro5/6 crowd strutting and boasting about all sorts of things..and now despite having a great performing car..it's weak in the market.

Then you have people who are just blind fanatics and invite mocking and teasing..there are people like that here, but this is just an aspect of the community rivalry.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
It just seems to me that you guys are a bit obsessed with what someone else drives. And it seems that your reply is to try to find some fault with something to make yourself feel a bit better. You see someone with something you want but can't get and your immediate reaction is to tear something about that person down. That is a jealous and hateful reaction if you ask me. If you're that concerned with aspects of someone's personal life then go and ask them. Why sit here gossiping and slinging mud like a jealous 13 year old girl would do? Look at this thread. It's becoming just a bunch of grown men copying and pasting what other people are saying and hating on someone else for what they have and just talking trash about the same people.
Let’s assume I’m included in the group you’re addressing with your post. What makes you think I couldn’t obtain something if I truly wanted it? And you keep saying “...go ask them”, but exactly how would one go about doing that and, even if it were feasible to do so, how would you ever know you were getting an honest answer? In regards to this BlaqWhole character, he talks a lot but never really says anything of substance. He professes to own certain cars, but all the evidence is to the contrary. He seems to be well read on those cars and never fails to cite magazine articles, tests and reviews, but never seems to offer much in the way of personal enjoyment of them. That tends to make me think he’s just a poser who enjoys stirring the pot on message boards. He’s just a little too suspect, in my opinion, to take anything he says with any degree of believability.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Let’s assume I’m included in the group you’re addressing with your post. What makes you think I couldn’t obtain something if I truly wanted it? And you keep saying “...go ask them”, but exactly how would one go about doing that and, even if it were feasible to do so, how would you ever know you were getting an honest answer? In regards to this BlaqWhole character, he talks a lot but never really says anything of substance. He professes to own certain cars, but all the evidence is to the contrary. He seems to be well read on those cars and never fails to cite magazine articles, tests and reviews, but never seems to offer much in the way of personal enjoyment of them. That tends to make me think he’s just a poser who enjoys stirring the pot on message boards. He’s just a little too suspect, in my opinion, to take anything he says with any degree of believability.
He thinks Ford is paying retail prices for the 350R rims.

Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
This^ post is hilarious.

Nobody is hating on your car, because they own a Mustang. They are hating on your car, because they could've bought a Camaro and didn't because X reasons. Every Mustang owner was given the choice to buy a Camaro... they just didn't.

Frankly, You just do not like other People's reasons, because you take them personally, because you happed to own a Camaro.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
This^ post is hilarious.

Nobody is hating on your car, because they own a Mustang. They are hating on your car, because they could've bought a Camaro and didn't because X reasons. Every Mustang owner was given the choice to buy a Camaro... they just didn't.

Frankly, You just do not like other People's reasons, because you take them personally, because you happed to own a Camaro.
To be fair the 6th gen Camaro wasn't even revealed for around a year or so after the 6th gen Mustang was already hitting the streets. I know when I ordered my car at the end of 2014 I was only really looking at the Challenger Scat Packs but those had ADMS around here at the time and being the targeted demographic by Ford I had to settle for the rustang.

Terminator03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 6 speed
I owned a 2017 camaro SS manual. Trading it for my 2018 GT PP1 6 speed was the best decision of my life as far as materialistic things go. It’s better in every way possible. I could go into detail as to why it’s so much better but we all like mustangs more here

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
I owned a 2017 camaro SS manual. Trading it for my 2018 GT PP1 6 speed was the best decision of my life as far as materialistic things go. It’s better in every way possible. I could go into detail as to why it’s so much better but we all like mustangs more here

Same here. However there are a few things I wish it had that my Camaro had. If I could blend the 2 cars that would be perfect.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
To be fair the 6th gen Camaro wasn't even revealed for around a year or so after the 6th gen Mustang was already hitting the streets. I know when I ordered my car at the end of 2014 I was only really looking at the Challenger Scat Packs but those had ADMS around here at the time and being the targeted demographic by Ford I had to settle for the rustang.
And.?
Nothing is stopping you now.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
Lots of people COULD be buying Camaros right now. :lol:

With the heavy discounts on the Mustang it is a little more attractive bang for the buck.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Now that the Gen 6 Camaro is very available and more dealers are willing to really aggressively deal..it's obvious, at least to me, why the car isn't selling..

Take my personal situation..I love performance cars, and I really like the performance of the Camaro..but my wife doesn't like the Gen 6 Camaro at all.

She loves the 5th Gen, but hates the 6th..so..yeah.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Now that the Gen 6 Camaro is very available and more dealers are willing to really aggressively deal..it's obvious, at least to me, why the car isn't selling..

Take my personal situation..I love performance cars, and I really like the performance of the Camaro..but my wife doesn't like the Gen 6 Camaro at all.

She loves the 5th Gen, but hates the 6th..so..yeah.
Interesting. To me they seem very similar, but I've only done a couple test drives. Good car, but I like the Mustang more.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
And.?
Nothing is stopping you now.
Uhhhh yeah I can't afford it because I am impoverished and I also couldn't handle the extreme performance of the Camaro as well. Supercars are best left in the hands of a capable driver.
Sponsored