Sponsored

2018 Shelby GT350/R Order Guide

Abhi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy a new GT350R
Hi All, i just joined the forum. Probably not the correct thread to ask the question but is there any way that i could place an order for GT350 R ? i checked with few dealers here in Minneapolis and they said they can't do it, so just reaching out to you guys. TIA.

Jdmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra Viper Z06 Mustang
I think there are less hard plastic surfaces on the interior door skins and dash as well .
Yes.. key fobs, door panels have more soft touch materials. Besides that I don’t think anything else if different. Love my 18 Shelby and if they stop making a 19 then it’ll be even nicer as ours will go up in value sooner!! :)

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
Does anyone know if 2018 production is still going to end on June 10 or is it being extended?
MY18 production.jpg

300blackout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
AMG GTS
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I'm planning on buying a 2019 R. I've been reading up on this forum to learn as much as I can. I see that there are quite a few 2018 Rs at dealerships throughout the country and several in my area (not talking about adjusted market rate here). So in your experience, are there advantages to me placing an order on my 2019 R early, or should I just wait until they hit dealerships and start my hunt and negotiations then?

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I'm planning on buying a 2019 R. I've been reading up on this forum to learn as much as I can. I see that there are quite a few 2018 Rs at dealerships throughout the country and several in my area (not talking about adjusted market rate here). So in your experience, are there advantages to me placing an order on my 2019 R early, or should I just wait until they hit dealerships and start my hunt and negotiations then?
I'd wait... But that's just me. No way would I pay the ADM for the order.
Sponsored