★ Quiet Down Your Interior in Seconds! - Blockit Pre Cut Sound Deadener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared_J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I've been using it for two weeks and do notice a difference. I also like the soft texture making transportation of fragile stuff easier.
Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
What’s the forum code for the discount?

Sponsored

barrykaye1001

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.discountpackagingdepot.com
First Name
Barry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
A couple of weeks ago I installed a Blockit in my '17 vert. It fit perfectly and made a big difference! Highly recommend. Next on the list is some sound proofing on the doors and rear quarter panels.

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
A couple of weeks ago I installed a Blockit in my '17 vert. It fit perfectly and made a big difference! Highly recommend. Next on the list is some sound proofing on the doors and rear quarter panels.

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg
Awesome to hear! BTW, even though its hidden and in your trunk, that crease in the mat should go away soon.

Thank you for your business, your kind words and for taking the time to post!! :cheers:

Ed

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Yes great product got mine a few weeks ago. Not only does it reduce noise but looks great, and items in trunk dont move around...

Sponsored

WileECoyote79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost w/performance pack
how long does it normally take to ship? i bought mine over a week ago and haven't heard anything yet. The site doesn't say anything out being out of stock.

barrykaye1001

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.discountpackagingdepot.com
First Name
Barry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
how long does it normally take to ship? i bought mine over a week ago and haven't heard anything yet. The site doesn't say anything out being out of stock.
It took about two weeks for mine to arrive. @tkoperformance are stand-up people. Send them a message. They’ll respond.

smoke_wagon_6g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
Is there any decibel verification of with and without the mat being applied inside the trunk? The measurement can be easily done as a high quality decibel meter is only 50 bucks on amazon.

I would be happily pay for it if with a numerical demonstration.
This request was 4 months ago. I'm also thinking of ordering based on hard numbers. Otherwise I'd have to buy and try, maybe return. That would be sad.

I've already delted the sound tube. This is a loud car and I want to take off a few dBs.

So do you have a dB reduction number yet for the 6g? Just one or two would make a big difference. Preferably tested with a stock exhaust.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Thank you all for the orders.
We have blown out this batch too so we are out for a few weeks. Sale is still on for a few days if you still want to take advantage. :thumbsup:

Your order shipped. Tracking number was emailed out.
BTW, We don't always have the time to come on and monitor the forums.
So if you needs us, please just either call or email us. You'll get a response much quicker.
Thanks

It took about two weeks for mine to arrive. @tkoperformance are stand-up people. Send them a message. They’ll respond.
Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated.

This request was 4 months ago. I'm also thinking of ordering based on hard numbers. Otherwise I'd have to buy and try, maybe return. That would be sad.

I've already delted the sound tube. This is a loud car and I want to take off a few dBs.

So do you have a dB reduction number yet for the 6g? Just one or two would make a big difference. Preferably tested with a stock exhaust.
If you look at the few posts beyond the one you grabbed from Jared_J, I had advised what numbers we collected and why we don't have them for Stang. At that time, we went by and used the positive real world testing from 6G enthusiast (still do).

But I hear ya. You want hard numbers. Unfortunately I don't have them. The mat has been selling well so I to be honest I have not gone back to get them. Feel free to contact me. I'll go over the system with you and anser any question you might have.

BTW, Jared_J did buy the Blockit and told us he was happy with the results..

Last edited:
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Sorry we had blew these mats out again.
Waiting for the new order/shipment to come in. We should have these soon.

Still taking orders. Still have the discount in place (use the code "Blockit" when ordering).

Thank you! :cheers:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.