Sponsored

Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Is your vin higher or lower than Flamesey vin?
My VIN ends 910.
VINs aren't sequential though, stupidly enough. They seem to come at random.

Short time-frames aside, since I'm not bothered about how long I wait (it just means more money to put down the longer I do indeed wait), I'm desperate for finance figures!

I don't know if I mentioned this but I'm getting a first buyer mortgage this year so I'm in dire need of the monthly payment for the application and my own planning. :frusty:

This is why I've been harping on about finance since minute one. I was so relieved when they said I could cancel even at delivery time if I wasn't happy with the figures. My own living space trumps a Mustang, it has to be said. :cool:
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
My VIN ends 910.
VINs aren't sequential though, stupidly enough. They seem to come at random.

Short time-frames aside, since I'm not bothered about how long I wait (it just means more money to put down the longer I do indeed wait), I'm desperate for finance figures!

I don't know if I mentioned this but I'm getting a first buyer mortgage this year so I'm in dire need of the monthly payment for the application and my own planning. :frusty:

This is why I've been harping on about finance since minute one. :D
This is why I was so relieved when they said I could cancel even at delivery time if I wasn't to happy with the figures. My own living space trumps a Mustang, it has to be said. :cool:
Numbers are sequential in the order the cars are ordered by the look of it, as Flamesey was the last of us three to order, but they don’t seem to have any bearing on when they are built by the look of it, maybe they only build black cars on a Monday :D:shrug:, there are a few more orders which watch the forum but don’t participate on hear looking at the numbers

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
I’m 914 after you Ben lol

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
The dealer placed the order for my GT convertible with Ford at the beginning of this week, and set the expectation that it will be 5-6 months until I get my hands on the car. However, looking at the timelines in some people's footers (e.g. Elipsar), it seems to be more like 2 months between order and build and a further 2 months until delivery. Be interested to hear the experiences of those of you who've ordered a 2019!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
To be honest your not going to find to many ahead of mine as they have only just started to arrive in the U.K. My order was placed as soon as the order books opened for MY19 along with a few other members, I know of two other members Mustangs arrived at the port Wednesday and are being collected in a couple of weeks, ordered at the same time, At a guess I would say around 5 months to arrive, but I don’t know of any one with a convertibles on order, also specifications can speed it up or slow it down depending what you have ordered

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Mine available to collect 25th oct so migjt see you there Flamesey:like:
Yep I’m staying overnight 24 and 25, going to check it out and pay 25 drive away 26 , see you there Andy :like: regards Paul

stevelampey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 5.0 Mach 1 Black
Very useful post for a newbie, so thank you :thumbsup::sunglasses:

I will (fingers crossed) be a Mustang owner one day, order placed 16th July 2018, so not expecting to see it until sometime spring 2019.
It would be really useful to be able to track the progress online, as I will be out of the country for a few months and can't be bothered with ringing the dealer :crackup: although they have been pretty good so far.

In the meantime I will just have to dream and drool...
Mustang3.png

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very useful post for a newbie, so thank you :thumbsup::sunglasses:

I will (fingers crossed) be a Mustang owner one day, order placed 16th July 2018, so not expecting to see it until sometime spring 2019.
It would be really useful to be able to track the progress online, as I will be out of the country for a few months and can't be bothered with ringing the dealer :crackup: although they have been pretty good so far.

In the meantime I will just have to dream and drool...
Mustang3.png
You should have it before then, a few of us ordered June and got our cars last month

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In that case you are probably right, our dates were about 7 weeks after order

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Mine was ordered 6th October and estimated delivery is March. Wonder if it's specification-related?

stevelampey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 5.0 Mach 1 Black
Mine was ordered 6th October and estimated delivery is March. Wonder if it's specification-related?
I read somewhere that the Magneride option has a supply issue and I have gone for this as well as custom pack 2
Sponsored