OP
OP
jasonstang

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I will update after the visit to the dealership. Also I will be asking more questions.
I hope someone with a 16 can chime in on how theirs automatic climate control works.
Sponsored

Fleco17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josr
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt
Well, I went to the dealership to finish up the repair on the ac system, it's working a lot better. Didn't get to talk to the tech because they were busy. But I did bring up another issue with the car and have to return back on Fri. Ambient sensor is malfunctioning, it's reading 50 degress in Fl, not. Had to order it.

barrykaye1001

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.discountpackagingdepot.com
First Name
Barry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Well, I went to the dealership to finish up the repair on the ac system, it's working a lot better. Didn't get to talk to the tech because they were busy. But I did bring up another issue with the car and have to return back on Fri. Ambient sensor is malfunctioning, it's reading 50 degress in Fl, not. Had to order it.
Did you try recalibrating the sensor? It might work. Push the A/C and Recirc buttons at the same time, release and immediately push the A/C button again.

Fleco17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josr
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt
Did you try recalibrating the sensor? It might work. Push the A/C and Recirc buttons at the same time, release and immediately push the A/C button again.
The dealership checked it out, the whole time it was there, it wouldn't move from 50 degrees.

OP
OP
jasonstang

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
The dealership checked it out, the whole time it was there, it wouldn't move from 50 degrees.
You never noticed this issue?

Sponsored