Anyone installed a catch can oil?

Bronzetooth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Does anyone know if the UPR catch can and remote mount fit a 2016 RHD GT?
Sponsored

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
750 S. Eastcoast St, Lake Worth Fl. 33460
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
UPR 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Does anyone know if the UPR catch can and remote mount fit a 2016 RHD GT?
Send me a couple of photos of the passenger side inner fenderwell and behind the headlight. I will look at it right away and let you know.

Email it to [email protected]

Thank you, Joe

Bronzetooth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Send me a couple of photos of the passenger side inner fenderwell and behind the headlight. I will look at it right away and let you know.

Email it to [email protected]

Thank you, Joe
Thanks Joe, I'll get some photos over to you later this week :-)

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Just a quick heads up as the oil has a ton of condensation in it to get that coloring which is normal when you have a can that works this efficiently. Also the o-rings are not doing what they're supposed to be doing and they look too big. I will go into the catch can department on Monday and get you the parts you need. Just PM and I will make sure your all set right away.

Joe
My apologies to revive this old post. Shortly after this post I received a set of replacement O-rings to close the can that worked flawlessly. Thanks

Now looking back at it, I should have had replacement O-rings for the can to fit in the grooves as well.

Anyway, I would like to know what size of O-rings to get so I can go buy some locally? And how do I know if they are oil resistant? Thx

At the moment I don't think the can is catching enough oil, I just emptied and it had less oil in it after +6000KM than it usually does after about 2000KM. And again the O-rings where sitting at the bottom just like in the picture from 2016 below.

When I start the car after I emptied the can I hear them drop back to the bottom of the can. Even though I put the O-rings and metal filter back in it's position.

attachment.jpg

This was the catch after 6000KM:doh:
20180531UPR OIL (1).jpg

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
750 S. Eastcoast St, Lake Worth Fl. 33460
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
UPR 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
No problem,

we now offer o-ring kits for all our catch cans and you can just get a .214 or .120 for the lower section. looks like its doing a great job with the oil and you can tell it is going through the correct heat cycles as the dark color is from being a very pure mixture of gas and oil without a lot of moisture as the heat will evaporate the water in the catch can. Just PM if you have any further questions or need to get o-rings right away.

Thank you, Joe
Sponsored