Sponsored

Shameless Parts Plug

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Hello everyone.

Just wanted to pass on a shameless plug about a person I’ve had some dealings with. Us in Ontario do not have the best of luck with pricing and shipping of parts.

Wanted to pass on to everyone a fantastic experience I’ve had with a “new” parts guy in Southern Ontario. He is a 1-man show so to speak and just starting out. So he’s a little eager per se.

Not sure if I can say or give contact info, but I assume if I can’t, it will be removed and then you can just PM me for contact info.

Lou Barone from Barone Performance. He was able to get a bunch of parts for me at awesome prices! Look him up or send me a PM for direct contact info.

He will do right by you.

Questions? Ask away and I’ll answer what I can and send you his info.

Thanks

Dave
Sponsored

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
I'll 2nd that. I got a catch can from Lou, stand up guy, wants to please his customers. Sent him an email with a question on a Sunday and he replied in minutes!

I believe he crosses his orders himself at the border so no worries about getting the old prostate check from the UPS/FedExs of the world for their obscene brokerage fees.

Would definitely buy from/through him again.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Plug away! I may look into getting the Borla Resonator. His prices seem decent

OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Lol.

Yes. Always emails or phone addresses right back. He even called me to check in how a bunch of parts worked out. Nice guy. Went out of his way to make an “exchange” to avoid any shipping.

Yes. He is the one that drives down to actually get the parts and bring them back.

Definitely recommend checking him out!
Sponsored