Sponsored

Purple Wheels

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
I’m not talking about someone saying that they simply don’t like them, I’m referring to the people going on and on about it and trashing the car or the owner. There’s a difference between being an asshole and having constructive criticism.

So people can't have opinions unless it's on what they spent their own money on....yeah ok. So why are we posting pictures of our cars and mods if no one is allowed to give feedback? Is there a rule somewhere that states only positive feedback is allowed? We need a snowflake warning? Cry Closet? You should grow up and accept feedback regardless of positive or negative. Not trying to be an asshole although it suits me well but if you post PURPLE wheels and you're a dude expect the feedback. He seems to be handling it rather well regardless. Ultimately he needs to be happy and screw everyone else...even me and my comments. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
Thank you for your Service. I did 20 years in the Air Force and Retired in 2015. I’m still working for DoD as a Private Contractor.

I’m a big boy spent two years in Iraq I know all about people talking shit lol how ever I do think it looks better in person then the pictures make it seem. Once I lower it and redo calipers I will be happy . As I said it’s not hard to change colors

ecumkh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Wow this thread is crazy . . . I follow this forum section closely because I want to see what is out there, get ideas, and see things that I just cannot see anywhere else. Personally, I am big purple fan and have considered it as well. Very well done in my opinion. I get not liking it . . . I get it not being your style . . . there is a lot of those examples on this thread . . . again in my opinion but why even bother to comment. I love cars and go to a ton of car shows that range from tuner shows to low rider shows to Mustangweek and I appreciate people who are expressing their creativity even if it’s not what would do. What I hope this thread does not do is discourage people from posting their vehicles because a few are going to make disparaging comments. Thank you for all who have posted their purple wheels I look forward to seeing many more in the future and who knows maybe mine at some point.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Wow this thread is crazy . . . I follow this forum section closely because I want to see what is out there, get ideas, and see things that I just cannot see anywhere else. Personally, I am big purple fan and have considered it as well. Very well done in my opinion. I get not liking it . . . I get it not being your style . . . there is a lot of those examples on this thread . . . again in my opinion but why even bother to comment. I love cars and go to a ton of car shows that range from tuner shows to low rider shows to Mustangweek and I appreciate people who are expressing their creativity even if it’s not what would do. What I hope this thread does not do is discourage people from posting their vehicles because a few are going to make disparaging comments. Thank you for all who have posted their purple wheels I look forward to seeing many more in the future and who knows maybe mine at some point.

[ame]

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
I think they look good. Would love to see it with a few subtle purple accents and some tire shine.

Sponsored

cnycomp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT
momma says, If you cant say something nice, dont say nothing at all. ....................

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Not my cup of tea, too much Honda for me.

Its the internet if you post a pic have flame suit..just life on the web.

Lowering these cars is a must. I know ford likes their trucks but come on...

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
:lol::crazy:
Sponsored