Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis Coupe
What: 2016 Mustang Premium GT, with performance pack
:Oxford white with black leather interior, 6 speed manual
Where: Indianapolis, IN
Price: 29,500 with everything included
-Clean title in hand, I own so no financing needed

Hey all. Sad day from my point of view…I’m starting my residency and moving, want to decrease some of my expenses and go onto something more practical. Therefore, I must sell my 2016 GT. As stated, it’s a 5.0 GT premium with the performance pack.
Mileage is right at 27,000. The last 15,000 miles or so have been exclusively commuting on the interstate. I’m a medical student that commutes to and from the hospital plus drove all over the Midwest and east coast for residency interviews. Oil changed every 7k miles with Pennzoil platinum synthetic.
Car has been babied: never launched, raced, tracked, no burnouts etc.

Extras on the car: **everything has been professionally installed, comes with all stock parts if you want**
-Solo performance mach XV exhaust $950
-Koni yellow shocks/struts with Steeda progressive springs $1000
-Steeda IRS bushing + subframe alignment kit $200
-Michelin pilot super sport tires on stock wheels $1200
-MGW shifter (race spec standard shifter + low profile handle), White MGW shifter ball and 600$
-Ceramic window tints (80 windshield, 30 sides, 20 rears) $500
-Some fun additional pieces: red gt350 start button $25, weathertech floor mats $100, redline hood struts $70, black emblems $50, LEDs in the front turn signals and interior
-total extras: $4700

KBB on this car: average is right at 29.5, I’m asking 29.5 WITH everything included.

Condition of car:
-engine/trans is phenomenal, as mentioned no racing, no power shifting/burnouts, etc. etc. I baby this car and get like 22mpg, only run premium 93
-exterior: no scratches or dents noticeable. No pain scuffs besides for 2-3 rock spots on front grills, all smaller than a grain of rice. Wheels are clean without curbage.
-interior is perfect.

PICS:

nyjKpxG.jpg

IpH6bJW.jpg

xVwp5BW.jpg

EKMzCx8.jpg

azc1yRC.jpg

cPmUVBA.jpg

xCrgavw.jpg

EQFbXnd.jpg

X6pAMyg.png

***Please note, in pics there is a different shift knob before I swapped to the white MGW ball and my old GT350 steering wheel which I no longer own**
Sponsored