Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
Hi fellow GT350 owners. I am trading in my 2015 GT Magnetic for a GT350. My choices are down to a used 2017 Magnetic Black stripes or Race Red White stripes. Basically only two I can find without Recaro seats.

Any Race Red owners have regret of color, or is it still as beautiful as day 1. Also any concern on a used on? It has 4,500miles. Thanks all I advance.
Sponsored

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
No regrets on Race Red (I regret not having a better camera). Race Red looks fantastic clean, yet also holds up well when dirty/dusty. Between my wife and I, we have 5 cars, 3 are red (other 2 are white). Common denominator on the colors - they look great clean or dirty, and have a nice contrast to the black trim prevalent on modern cars. Where in Jersey?
IMG_8373.JPG

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Congrats - every color looks great, tho I'm partial to Lightning blue.

And yes where are all the other GT350s in NJ? In my area I've seen at most 4 different cars, but not sure because they are all magnetic with black stripes!

OP
OP
Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
No regrets on Race Red (I regret not having a better camera). Race Red looks fantastic clean, yet also holds up well when dirty/dusty. Between my wife and I, we have 5 cars, 3 are red (other 2 are white). Common denominator on the colors - they look great clean or dirty, and have a nice contrast to the black trim prevalent on modern cars. Where in Jersey?

Bridgewater. you? .Thanks for the insight in the Red. I’m a White car guy. The Magnetic was a stretch, but I like that, looks good when dirty. LOL. This one would be in the street. The GT500 is garage queen!

OP
OP
Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
Congrats - every color looks great, tho I'm partial to Lightning blue.

And yes where are all the other GT350s in NJ? In my area I've seen at most 4 different cars, but not sure because they are all magnetic with black stripes!
Thanks, but no congrats yet....need to pick one! Honestly, I’ve not seen one in Bridgewater area.

Sponsored

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Red. It’s the fastest color.

OP
OP
Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
I've had mine for a little over 2 years and still have absolutely no regrets. I love this color (I don't have stripes) and still look back to stare at my car every time I park it. Plus, as [MENTION=10791]TaraFirma[/MENTION] said, it's the fastest color. It says so right in the name, RACE Red :D

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378
Race Red rocks. Very eye-catching, especially with the contrasting white OTT stripes. Don't worry about used. Original factory warranty will cover you. Obviously, get a CARFAX and look for the VIN tags.

Last edited:

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
I've had mine for a little over 2 years and still have absolutely no regrets. I love this color (I don't have stripes) and still look back to stare at my car every time I park it. Plus, as [MENTION=10791]TaraFirma[/MENTION] said, it's the fastest color. It says so right in the name, RACE Red :D

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg
I think Lightning is faster than Race!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
I think Lightning is faster than Race!
Are you a Greek God?

THANK YOU GUYS, you all have made me smile...The advise on the Used car is great as well. It would be my 1st used car EVER, and I am 53...

For the record, I am trying to talk myself out of the Red...you all have done NOTHING to help that!:headbang:

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
[MENTION=17837]raiderjatt02[/MENTION] makes a good point. Chose your color based on what you want to see each time you step away from your car. I honestly believe that if you don’t look back at your ride every time you walk away and think “damn that’s a good looking machine” then you bought the wrong car.

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Are you a Greek God?

THANK YOU GUYS, you all have made me smile...The advise on the Used car is great as well. It would be my 1st used car EVER, and I am 53...

For the record, I am trying to talk myself out of the Red...you all have done NOTHING to help that!:headbang:
I narrowed down to ruby red or lightning blue but wifey thought red was a "young guy's" color. I'm 59! Anywho, happy with blue. If you want to see what it looks like in person, let me know, I'm right down the road.

OP
OP
Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
I narrowed down to ruby red or lightning blue but wifey thought red was a "young guy's" color. I'm 59! Anywho, happy with blue. If you want to see what it looks like in person, let me know, I'm right down the road.
Once I get "something" I will look PM you and we can meet up in Hillsbourgh or something.
Sponsored