Sponsored

SCS Store: Coyote Badges, Cyclone Badges, Trunk Close Kit, Visor Covers, and more!

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Absolutely, sorry about the delay. I'll look into it right now.

Edit: emailed you. Looks like that's an "Amazon Logistics" tracking number. News to me, apparently they have their own shipping services in some areas. It says delivered, but I'm talking with Amazon now. Worse comes to worse I'll just send you another one.
I received your email. Let me know what you find out. Or if they have a signature. I already asked everyone here and no one here remembers signing for anything that wasn't UPS, FedEx or USPS. If they have a signature of someone here I will order another one.

Thank you for the help. :cheers:
Sponsored

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Just ordered a black trunk strap. Wanted to grab the push start button decals too. Any idea when those we'll be back in stock?

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Any info on the p-51 badges??

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Just ordered a black trunk strap. Wanted to grab the push start button decals too. Any idea when those we'll be back in stock?
Yep, just finished having the red color professionally color matched to the actual GT350 button, so it's a 99% perfect match. It looks awesome. The new batch is sitting on my floor. For ~5.33 vs $50, can't be beat! :)

The GT350, Howler, and GoBabyGo will be back in stock and available for immediate buy next week (end of August).

The Reaper, Eject, and GT should be in the following week. They're being made now.

Any info on the p-51 badges??
Same as the other badges - we're fine tuning with our new supplier to get the quality up to par. Got a 2nd sample run with the oem colors that I'll post here shortly. 3rd sample run should be in in a week. If the 3rd run is good quality, we'll order most flavors immediately.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Woohoo!!

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Yep, just finished having the red color professionally color matched to the actual GT350 button, so it's a 99% perfect match. It looks awesome. The new batch is sitting on my floor. For ~5.33 vs $50, can't be beat! :)

The GT350, Howler, and GoBabyGo will be back in stock and available for immediate buy next week (end of August).

The Reaper, Eject, and GT should be in the following week. They're being made now.

Same as the other badges - we're fine tuning with our new supplier to get the quality up to par. Got a 2nd sample run with the oem colors that I'll post here shortly. 3rd sample run should be in in a week. If the 3rd run is good quality, we'll order most flavors immediately.

Yay! Thanks for the update! Please let me know when the P-51 Badge will be finalized and made. I know there's many of us looking forward to it!

racinreddy

P51 - MUSTANG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6, Race Red, 051a, Auto, CAI: Roush

How about cyclone badges ?? :shrug:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
So, after using the trunk kit v3 for a while the plastic pin just broke. Never used much force to pull on the strap, but seems like it just isn't tough enough for using it on a daily Basis :(

was a bit annoying that one part of the broken pin fell into the trunk lid, So i had to remove the mat and fish the thing out of the trunk lid since I could hear it roll around the trunk when open or closing it... :frusty:

Thinking about just using a bolt a nut to install the strap, guess that would be the better option

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
any word on when anything will be back in stock? business must be good if everything is out of stack on your website? Im looking for a white front grill howler badge and the trunk strap.

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the Instagram, I am coastalbendcyclones and advertise there as well for customcarconcepts.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the Instagram, I am coastalbendcyclones and advertise there as well for customcarconcepts.
Are you selling stuff again?

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I have a consultation firm that helps my client's build their custom concept hot rods. Thank's for asking.

Hooch0094

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hector
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Still available
Sponsored