Sponsored

Formal GT500 Intro - Any idea when??

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
April 17th is coming... a good day for Mustang.
National Mustang Day better deliver some significant Ford Performance Mustang news...

The sad part is that we won't see any "physical" appearance of the car before the fourth quarter of this year.
What the heck have they been doing since the release of the GT350? I can’t beleive they just stopped development of any other high performance Mustangs for awhile. What’s taking so long? Don’t tell me slapping a ST badge on an Edge Sport took up considerable resources. The GT500 needs to be a world beater at this point!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
National Mustang Day better deliver some significant Ford Performance Mustang news...

What the heck have they been doing since the release of the GT350? I can’t beleive they just stopped development of any other high performance Mustangs for awhile. What’s taking so long? Don’t tell me slapping a ST badge on an Edge Sport took up considerable resources. The GT500 needs to be a world beater at this point!
When RS, Racing, and SVT merged, Ford Performance became global.

Since the 350, they’ve done the Fiesta ST, Ranger Raptor, Edge ST. The focus RS was slightly after also, and an Explorer ST (in the works) and a new Focus ST (in development).

They’ve been busy. GT500 fell to the wayside no doubt.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Saw this recently....
500kr.JPG
Sponsored