Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have a friend in Saratoga so I stay with him for the Adirondack Nationals! We have a blast at that show. It's quite an event.

OP
OP
scott6809

scott6809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
I have a friend in Saratoga so I stay with him for the Adirondack Nationals! We have a blast at that show. It's quite an event.
Yeah it's blast a for sure. Its hard to find a nice hotel that week at Lake George, so we stayed in Queensbury last year at the brand new Holiday Inn... I already put in for vacation time at work for this years event...

OldTimer

DrGrafix is in da House!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Black SVT Lightning
For those of you looking for a nice show... UMASS Motorsports Show is this weekend (Sunday) up in Amherst. I've won trophies there with my Lightning several times, last year the Camaro won 1st in American Muscle. I think I convinced them to add a "Modern Muscle" category this year by nagging the guys on FB LOL. But at least now all the new Mustangs, Camaros, and Hellcats will compete with each other instead of 45 year old muscle cars!

UMASS MOTORSPORTS 2018 CAR SHOW

Sponsored

OP
OP
scott6809

scott6809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
For those of you looking for a nice show... UMASS Motorsports Show is this weekend (Sunday) up in Amherst. I've won trophies there with my Lightning several times, last year the Camaro won 1st in American Muscle. I think I convinced them to add a "Modern Muscle" category this year by nagging the guys on FB LOL. But at least now all the new Mustangs, Camaros, and Hellcats will compete with each other instead of 45 year old muscle cars!

UMASS MOTORSPORTS 2018 CAR SHOW
I’ll be there with a few friends.. are you taking the lightning?

OldTimer

DrGrafix is in da House!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Black SVT Lightning
I’ll be there with a few friends.. are you taking the lightning?
HEY SCOTT... No, I sold the Lightning a couple years back, have a new project LOL. Couldn't swing two major toys, and needed a daily driver too (Audi A3 Quattro).

I miss the Lightning... but I'm having fun with this beast. Won 1st Place for the Classic Musclecar category. Its leaning more Pro-Touring than Muscle... but whatever. Were you with that group of Mass Mustangs parked behind us? I'll PM you.

Mike
BlueBeast-034Sz.jpg

Cplennon17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
HEY SCOTT... No, I sold the Lightning a couple years back, have a new project LOL. Couldn't swing two major toys, and needed a daily driver too (Audi A3 Quattro).

I miss the Lightning... but I'm having fun with this beast. Won 1st Place for the Classic Musclecar category. Its leaning more Pro-Touring than Muscle... but whatever. Were you with that group of Mass Mustangs parked behind us? I'll PM you.

Mike
Beautiful!

OP
OP
scott6809

scott6809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
Nice car, yes I was right behind you maybe 3 car spaces going away from the DJ. My buddy had the Blue 70' Chevelle and I was sitting with him for a while.

OldTimer

DrGrafix is in da House!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Black SVT Lightning
Thanks guys. I use IMGUR as a hosting site, I had tried earlier to post some pix of the Mustangs, but they didn’t show up when I previewed them... only a little blue icon. Does this site restrict hosting?

Trptguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
beautiful car.....i am hoping that i can make some shows this year and meet some people.

My car is nothing too special just stock as I am paying for boarding school for my kid...lol
Sponsored