Sponsored

Anyone with a TPMS training tool want to help me reset my tire sensors?

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey,

I was wondering whether anyone in the area has a TPMS training tool and is willing to help me reset my tpms sensors i have on my aftermarket wheel setup. I just got the Tire Pressure Monitoring Fault Error.
Sponsored

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I have one, but I am in Orlando area

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Any local Tire shop should be able to take care of you. My local Discount Tire has cleared my code many times

OP
OP
Pongo23

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
Thanks dude; I actually went to the ford dealer and the service advisor claimed to have tried to reset it but it wouldn't communicate. I wasn't with him but based on how quick he came back I don't think he did the procedure to press the brake, start button 5 times etc. He also wanted to charge a diagnostic fee to check out the body control module. I may just go to a local tire shop as you mentioned or just buy the tool myself; just seeing if someone local in my area (fort lauderdale) was close by so I could kind of ensure that the sensors are good before paying for diagnostics. I just swapped out with aftermarket wheels and the guys who sold me the package out in California put in new sensors and based on their reputation, I think the ford advisor was trying to get me to unecessarily pay for diagnostics. Thanks for responding though; appreciate it.
Any local Tire shop should be able to take care of you. My local Discount Tire has cleared my code many times
Sponsored