Sponsored

Whitehead Motorsports

Clark Griswold

Food Additive Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Mustang
Just FYI for anyone looking to have work done on their car. I had Whitehead Motorsports in Tomball install some suspension upgrades and a barton shifter recently and the service was top notch! They work on a wide variety of cars so even if its not a Mustang, they can handle it.

They are a trustworthy group, very knowledgeable and efficient with the time. They even took pictures throughout the install and shared them with me when they were done. I will be using them again in the future.

Ask for Daniel!

https://whiteheadmotorsports.com/
Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Cody Whitehead Quality

Glad you had a great experience!

Cody Whitehead has built a reputation in Texas on his excellent work including getting even more out of Hellcats than stock. Have heard extremely good things about him from friends w Hellcats and mentioned him in the forums prior.
No doubt he has skills that could be applied to the Mustang.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Their portfolio is impressive. Thanks for the link.

Zebra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GT500
...another vote for Whitehead here. Super nice shop they have in Tomball

texas347

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
And another vote - spotlessly clean facility and genuinely good guys. After the dealer failed to torque my oil filter down on my GT350, resulting in a leak and a dirty undercarriage, the guys at Whitehead were kind enough to put it on the lift, properly torque the filter and clean up the mess created by Autonation Ford. All of this, and they refused to accept a dime from me. I’ve been meaning to write a review of thanks for them. They will definitely get my future business.
Sponsored