Sponsored

Which is the best dealership in the Seattle area?

codegrinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 OW PP GT (lemon buy back) 2018 Charger Hellcat
Bowen Scarff was good to me. No markups no bs
Sponsored

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
As others I've raided several. I use the word "raid" because I'm not kind to dealerships in general.

Bill Pierre Ford - I agree completely on their difficult price negotiation. I spent 3 years looking at mustangs in total between when the first 2015's came out and when I bought mine, and since they're not far from my house I spent a lot of time up there looking, eyeballing their inventory and being a general pain in the rear. They seem to have a revolving door of salespersons - I never talked to the same person twice, but they had great selection unfortunately. Service department seems to be really good so far though. They've been giving me time and advice on warranty friendly updates, but of course we haven't talked price.

Fugate Ford - I grew up in Enumclaw, so we as a family went there for years. I went to school with some of the Fugate kids and relatives. Bought a Mazda 4x4 there back in '94, and they did my dad a solid back then when his F250 was underpowered and didn't have the right rear-end for towing. However, I haven't darkened their door since then, so who knows.

Bruce Titus Port Orchard Ford - this is where I bought my car. It was mostly b/c I've been trolling ads and dealerships waiting for a grabber blue GT to show up and one finally did - across the water via ferry. They were nice, but most of the sales people didn't know much about the cars. It's the service dept that does. I had to go through a few people to get them to accept my trade-in and agree to the money I was willing to spend/finance. From Saturday (first test drive) to the following Thursday (when I went to meet with finance, hand over the old car and sign the papers) they finally agreed to give me what I wanted. I consider that a GOOD experience, b/c they put up with me laughing at them, walking out, then calling them every day until they gave me a deal. AND they bent over backwards after the sale to make sure things were good, and when I had issues I was able to get them resolved w/o getting back on a ferry and going over there.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
Bickford Ford in Snohomish is where I bought my 2015 GT. The best experience I've ever had buying a car - and I've bought quite a few. I got a great price too.

GTDRPTP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible Premium
Another vote for Bickford, they sold me my '17 GT Premium Vert well under factory sticker before rebates. A little tight on my trade in, but fair.

My only fault with them is there service department reports oil change/mileage to carfax.

Also happy with Marysville Ford where I bought my F150. Again, a good bit under MSRP before rebates etc.

Marysville quick change has yet to report oil change/mileage to carfax so for now they do my service on both the F150 and Mustang.

Tyeayo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
I bought my 2018 gt premium out in Enumclaw at Fugate Ford, in and out the door within 30 minutes! Ask for Kurt and tell him Tim Yeager sent ya! Tax is also lower!
Sponsored